AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How old am I?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilahMorrigan said:
Steph, I think you look 21 or 22!

Now I'm curious- I'm not easily offended, so don't worry about trying to lowball me. :D And no cheating if you already know my age! ;)

25 and in that last pic you have a Chloe Sevigny thing going on. She so sexy :oops:

JimsX said:
LilahMorrigan said:
Steph, I think you look 21 or 22!

Now I'm curious- I'm not easily offended, so don't worry about trying to lowball me. :D And no cheating if you already know my age! ;)

25 and in that last pic you have a Chloe Sevigny thing going on. She so sexy :oops:

:lol: Hahahaha I get that all the time- thank you! :mrgreen:

Reactions: JimsX
Steph, 22-24

Lilah, 25-27 maybe

I get both "teens" and "MILFs" accounts following me on Twitter, and I'm neither.
Do me, do me :lol: How old would you have guessed I am?
Don't cheat :) (I'm stupid enough to actually have my real age on my MFC profile.. I didn't know any better when I signed up)

Attachments

• 20140626_122550.jpg
    20140626_122550.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 588
  • 20140527_113943.jpg
    20140527_113943.jpg
    632.4 KB · Views: 588
  • 20140512_091050.jpg
    20140512_091050.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 588
  • 20140509_204845.jpg
    20140509_204845.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 588
Reactions: JordanBlack
LilyMarie said:
Do me, do me :lol: How old would you have guessed I am?
My guess is 24 Lily!

I wanna play!

Z76WQeU.png

KqZUAWB.jpg

4rZlpJT.jpg

I'll play :p

Lilah, I'd guess 26-27.
Lily, I already know your age, but at first glance I'd say 24-25.
MissScarlet, I'd say 25-26.

I don't have my real age on my profile, but I never kept it a secret (3 real birthday celebrations on cam already). But I'm really curious as how people perceive me on their first encounter as I've had many problems in the past being taken serious or being treated like an adult lol.

No make-up:
oThzETc.png

With make-up:
dWLiYXc.png

Steph- 23

Lilah, 27

miss scarlet- 28

Lily Marie- 25

Jordan- 27

This is really cool everyone is participating!

Reactions: JordanBlack
Well. That is awkward.

At some point it's just getting ridiculous :lol:

Reactions: DuoShi and JimsX
I'm going to cheat since I just had a birthday and don't have pictures of my new age yet. :lol:

Attachments

• My Snapshot185.jpg
    My Snapshot185.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 475
  • brighttt.jpg
    brighttt.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 475
  • eyebrowsaredumb.jpg
    eyebrowsaredumb.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 475
Savannah_Fyre said:
CharlotteLace 24
SexySteph 21
LilahMorrigan 22
MissScarlett 20
Jordan Black 20
LilyMarie 26

You made me a decade younger :shock: ! MsBianca was the closest guess, I'm 30 since April.

My whole life I have always been mistaken for a decade younger than what I really am... Curious what about me makes one think 30s and not 20s?

More pics....I'm obsessed LOL :lol:

Attachments

• JohnBra2.jpg
    JohnBra2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 398
  • LibFeb.jpg
    LibFeb.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 398
  • PropicBlueWall.jpg
    PropicBlueWall.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 398
  • ProPicCouchUpclose.jpg
    ProPicCouchUpclose.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 398
Savannah_Fyre said:
My whole life I have always been mistaken for a decade younger than what I really am... Curious what about me makes one think 30s and not 20s?

To me there's something about your eyes. I can't explain it clearly enough that would give clarity to my statement, it's just something I see when looking into your eyes.

LilyMarie said:
At some point it's just getting ridiculous :lol:
If it's any consolation, you're only about a month older but you look younger than me by a couple years, especially without make up. I won't guess since we're the same age. :)

AmberCutie said:
I get posted as a "slutty MILF" on so many of those dating sites that steal images, I'm starting to get a complex!!!

My "Amber age" is 30 and I'm sticking to that! (forever now!) Not as if my real age is far from that, but it's so silly to call me a MILF when a) I don't have kids (the M is for 'mother') and b) I am really not that old! (I don't consider age to be "MILF" status until at least mid 30's but that's just my judgment, and they still have to be a 'mom' to get the status!)

I saw a pic of you in the "MILF" subreddit on Reddit not too long ago. Thought to myself "Yeah I would totally want Amber to kiss my boo boos, but they are out of their minds thinking shes a MILF" You're definitely an ILF :p

I consider a MILF a woman who is a mother to a child who has hit puberty (or at the age where they are sexually active). I don't consider a MILF as anyone who has a child, because that could mean a 20 year old could be a MILF.

MILF is slang and rather vulgar. Although usually the person using it is a male several years younger than the woman, the term doesn't require any particular age...just being a mother. For age related, without regard to motherhood, "cougar" might be better.

Personally I despise both terms, but I'm not in charge of the lexicon. :D

Nordling said:
MILF is slang and rather vulgar. Although usually the person using it is a male several years younger than the woman, the term doesn't require any particular age...just being a mother. For age related, without regard to motherhood, "cougar" might be better.

Personally I despise both terms, but I'm not in charge of the lexicon. :D
LOL I wear the MILF badge with pride! :lol:

KileyBright said:
AmberCutie said:
I get posted as a "slutty MILF" on so many of those dating sites that steal images, I'm starting to get a complex!!!

My "Amber age" is 30 and I'm sticking to that! (forever now!) Not as if my real age is far from that, but it's so silly to call me a MILF when a) I don't have kids (the M is for 'mother') and b) I am really not that old! (I don't consider age to be "MILF" status until at least mid 30's but that's just my judgment, and they still have to be a 'mom' to get the status!)

I saw a pic of you in the "MILF" subreddit on Reddit not too long ago. Thought to myself "Yeah I would totally want Amber to kiss my boo boos, but they are out of their minds thinking shes a MILF" You're definitely an ILF :p

I consider a MILF a woman who is a mother to a child who has hit puberty (or at the age where they are sexually active). I don't consider a MILF as anyone who has a child, because that could mean a 20 year old could be a MILF.
HOLY FUCK KILEY!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nordling
JoleneBrody said:
KileyBright said:
AmberCutie said:

iKNORIGHT?

KileyBright said:
I can understand where you're coming from with this. Honestly, it feels weird labeling myself as a MILF, but my pregnancy wasn't hidden at all and was something most of my followers connected with me about so it's not something I can just pretend never happened. It absolutely helps as a marketing tactic though, but because of my age it feels a bit like mislabeling since most people searching for MILFs are most likely looking for older women.

Maybe there should be a new word invented for younger or new mothers? :think: Half of my appeal is probably the bedraggled young mother shtick. :lol:

I think I got a bit rambley there. Oops, there's lots of grey areas in there that feel weird to try and sort out without help.

AmberCutie said:
JoleneBrody said:
KileyBright said:
AmberCutie said:

iKNORIGHT?

haha! What up ladies! :dance: :hello2:

Savannah_Fyre said:

I put you around 33 to 34 from the images you posted.

Why? It's difficult to say, guessing a woman's age from a picture has always been a hard and dangerous game, but in the last 30 years it's become several levels harder. Younger woman started to make themselves up to look much more mature, and basic makeup improvements, lack of baking in the sun, and a general healthier lifestyle have allowed for women who are into their 30's and 40's to pass for much much younger.

But there are small things that help pin an age. Most women's faces tend to loose a degree of 'softness' in the early 20's as the last phase of physical maturation wraps up, and they start to get the looks they will have for the rest of their days. By the 30's most women have come to inhabit their bodies pretty fully, and that shows around the eyes and mouth in particular, as very fine habitual lines are starting to set up. Time, though still gentle at this point starts to leave some marks, subtle but there. You start to pick up on them after seeing enough examples.

The first set of images you posted, and in specific the very first one, which was pretty natural and make up free, were the ones that formed my opinion. A woman into her 30's in great shape, and healthy. An easy pass for early 20's with the right clothing, hair and makeup. But also a woman who's lived a decade or more as a functional adult, for those that know how to see that.

Myriads said:
By the 30's most women have come to inhabit their bodies pretty fully, and that shows around the eyes and mouth in particular,

There's a great old Italian proverb my grandmother told me, which is "by the time you're 40 you have the face you deserve" :-D

And in my experience it's true--plenty of 20- and 30-somethings who are seething assholes or choked with rage or just plain spiteful are still cheerfully good-looking, but by the time they're 40 their faces signal outwardly whatever inner fuckitude they have going on.

I was looking at all the faces in this thread and I think there is something in common with them all, that is, something like 'sexy and self-aware, not going to take any shit, but warm and generous at heart'. And no, I don't think any of you are 40 yet. Mostly 26-ish with a few 30-but-look-younger in there :)

Reactions: Katie_Meow
Status
Not open for further replies.