AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to accommodate work and private life?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She owns your sorry ass, boy.

Damn, you're fucked up. You know that, right?

🤣

Useful post once again. But I didn't expect more from you. What's your project by spouting so much shit per second? Are you planning to build a sewage treatment plant?

There is such a huge difference between some helpful posts that I have read here, always written by the same caring persons (Thanks to them) and those written by a small group of members, mostly girls, including you, who seem to want to spread hate and humiliation through their messages all the time and not only in this topic.

Buy yourself an education

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Since nothing anyone has said appears to be sinking in, I'm just going to give my theory which is that she's gone back to work camming and kicked the visit six months down the road to get some distance from this guy so she can cut him loose.
I'm also thinking she may have tested out "I'm quitting!" to see if he would be able to replace her lost income.

(Thanks to them) and those written by a small group of members, mostly girls, including you, who seem to want to spread hate and humiliation through their messages all the time and not only in this topic.
I don't hate you, I think this is hilarious. I don't want to spread hate at all. I'm sorry that you feel this way.
I'm not part of any groups. When I post on forums it's my own opinion and truthfully, that, and has nothing to do with what anyone else thinks. If I happen to agree or disagree with other people who have posted it's because they happen to have a similar belief to what I hold at that time, on that specific issue. But I can guaran-fucking-tee you I sure as fuck disagree with those same people over other stuff, and other topics.

Thank you for praying to the Lord to save me from my madness, that made me smile too.

(See I'm actually quite a nice person to be the bitch of, you should be proud of your new status. Nothing humiliating about it at all).

OMG what's wrong with this forum?
Is it that incredible for you to hear that some people can see their friends and talk about their relationships when they are together? Have you never done that in your life?
my dude. thats not the weird part
I subscribed here cause I was encouraged by my friend to share about my experience with a model but I should better stay far away from this toxic forum.
you supposedly went to "his" location, connected into "his" wifi, to fight "his" internet fights because your "pal" wasn't taking criticism or our advice well THAT "HE" WANTED. that's the weird part.

And I was not taking my friend's defense in my first post. I was reacting to someone else's message but you were probably too busy looking for problems where there are none to see it.
but it brings the point home with your response, people who are insecure about their cammodel partner's job shouldn't date cammodels if they cannot accept what comes with the job. you don't have to like it. that's okay.

I'm tired of having to justify myself.

Bye
lol no one is expecting you to. you made the choice to sign up to a forum and join in an active discussion. if you didnt want replies, then don't engage. lol. (or get caught creating a sock account, because no one was really agreeing with your arguments. its okay. you aren't the first to do this, and you won't be the last.)

anywho bye bb. thanks for the laughs. this was fun :D

OK, is the Australian wannabe VR anime queen model real*? Because if so, I'm glad he and the OP found each other.

*(in a manner of speaking)

Yes lols..
And i doubt i'll go back to broadcasting the anime girl..
I just have a lot of friends attached to the accounts / name, so will continue to use it.
And Amber has my IP's floating from AUS to Colombia. + Probably the occasional USA as well when I'm using work VPN's.

my dude. thats not the weird part

you supposedly went to "his" location, connected into "his" wifi, to fight "his" internet fights because your "pal" wasn't taking criticism or our advice well THAT "HE" WANTED. that's the weird part.

but it brings the point home with your response, people who are insecure about their cammodel partner's job shouldn't date cammodels if they cannot accept what comes with the job. you don't have to like it. that's okay.

lol no one is expecting you to. you made the choice to sign up to a forum and join in an active discussion. if you didnt want replies, then don't engage. lol. (or get caught creating a sock account, because no one was really agreeing with your arguments. its okay. you aren't the first to do this, and you won't be the last.)

anywho bye bb. thanks for the laughs. this was fun :D

You are incredible, I've never seen such a stubborn girl. If you are like that behind a screen I can't imagine in real life.

Being at rock bottom right now, I spend most of my time at my best friend's house rather than at mine. I have access to his WiFi just like he has access to mine at home. There is nothing extraordinary about that, unless you don't have any friend and that therefore, no one has ever asked you to share your wifi.

I DECIDED TO REACT TO THE POST WRITTEN BY INANNAHQOH WHICH HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FRIEND SO YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN ME WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT I WAS DEFENDING HIM?

If my friend wants to express his own opinions then he's perfectly able to do it himself without any help or any kind of approvement coming from my side and he can certainly do it with his own account.

Yes I made the choice to sign up to that forum to talk about my experience and certainly not to justify myself with regard to whether I'm the OP or not.

Now I don't give a shit if you don't believe me.

End of the discussion.

how can you talk for the Arizona guy and say it’s the end of the discussion?… unless you guys are one and the same ….

how can you talk for the Arizona guy and say it’s the end of the discussion?… unless you guys are one and the same ….

And you keep bringing that to the table over and over again LOL. I'm wondering if I should cry or laugh but it's litteraly impossible to have a serious discussion here. Don't ever accuse anyone to be toxic cause I have seen some of the most toxic behavior coming from your side and other members on the last pages of this topic.

I was talking about ME in my previous message and only ME. My participation in this topic is over. Op can obviously continue to post if he wants to. Me I'm gone.

Last edited:
I'll admit I'm sad we're not going to get to hear the story about the friend, though he is right that there's a 100% chance he'd get roasted for it.

You are incredible, I've never seen such a stubborn girl. If you are like that behind a screen I can't imagine in real life.
yeah im kinda the worst :D

Being at rock bottom right now, I spend most of my time at my best friend's house rather than at mine. I have access to his WiFi just like he has access to mine at home. There is nothing extraordinary about that, unless you don't have any friend and that therefore, no one has ever asked you to share your wifi.
sure yes. but its extraordinary to join in on the internet slap fight. it's fucking weird and sad. cringe definenitly.

I DECIDED TO REACT TO THE POST WRITTEN BY INANNAHQOH WHICH HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FRIEND SO YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN ME WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT I WAS DEFENDING HIM?
yes you engaged with the thread, and everyone is free to respond. im sorry? my theroy is you didnt want to respond on your OG account, so created a new one under the disguise that you are some 3rd party nobody for fuck all reason. but you are being awfully defensive once caught because control. oo! another theme to this thread, trying to control your cammodel girlfriends because of your insecurity.

If my friend wants to express his own opinions then he's perfectly able to do it himself without any help or any kind of approvement coming from my side and he can certainly do it with his own account.

sure. your "friend." and i can believe you are the same person :D

Yes I made the choice to sign up to that forum to talk about my experience and certainly not to justify myself with regard to whether I'm the OP or not.
but you are justifying yourself... that's exactly what you just did.

End of the discussion.
yes, you can stop discussing whenever you want, and im free to reply until i get bored or amber tells me to shut up :D

Last edited:
from your side
I don't have a side, I'm talking to you as an individual. This is not a 2 sided thing in my mind. That would be a black and white oversimplification, which is understandable on your part, but not accurate at all. I'm actually disappointed if you truly believe that. If you're just saying that to troll, then rock on, it's funny (and I don't care in that event).

I'm simply trying to clarify which one of you is my bitch.

There have been SO many times, especially when threads run on for months and multiple pages, that people have made a new account to defend views/etc. It is not nearly out of the realm of possibilities.

But it is also possible that friend is visiting and both OP and friend discuss this thread (I'm sorry you both don't have more entertaining things to do together, but I digress) and friend made account while at OP's house.

My bad i meant "each other"
Please point out exactly where I was trying to defend AudriTwo. I'm not being a bitch. I'm truly interested, from my perspective (I love psychology) where you perceived that. I'm serious. And waiting (I have a lot to do today, so point that part out promptly please). And then I'll get back to you later on tonight. I have to put you on hold for a bit while I attend to other stuff. However, I do truly find you and your perspective interesting.

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Please point out exactly where I was trying to defend AudriTwo. I'm not being a bitch. I'm truly interested, from my perspective (I love psychology) where you perceived that. I'm serious. And waiting (I have a lot to do today, so point that part out promptly please). And then I'll get back to you later on tonight. I have to put you on hold for a it while I attend to other stuff. However, I do truly find you interesting.

Probably at the same place where AudriTwo assumed that my friend was trying to defend me. Which means nowhere. It was just to point out the absurdity of her statements.

There have been SO many times, especially when threads run on for months and multiple pages, that people have made a new account to defend views/etc. It is not nearly out of the realm of possibilities.

But it is also possible that friend is visiting and both OP and friend discuss this thread (I'm sorry you both don't have more entertaining things to do together, but I digress) and friend made account while at OP's house.

Hallelujah! I almost can't believe that after two pages off topic, someone finally admitted that this situation (Weird I confess) could be true.

I'm going to burn a candle

Last edited:
Based on the conclusions here, I assume that EliMarie717 and AudriTwo are the same person. It's weird, they have the same reaction and they are trying to defend each other all the time. Probably that ArcticKitty is another of their aliases. I should ask AmberCutie to verify if they share the same IP address 🤭
oh snap. but we are obviously not because eli and i aren't trying to be anonymous let alone posting in the same state. is it likely you have a pal who decided to sign up to reply to a post in a thread that you created about your ongoing issue? of course. it's also weird that these two friends also share similar writing patterns, but im getting too nit-picky i suppose.

Probably at the same place where AudriTwo assumed that my friend was trying to defend me. Which means nowhere. It was just to point out the absurdity of her statements.
but "he" did... "he's" defending that both accounts are of different people. "he's" defending you man.
but i can totally keep believing you guys are the same person and you just have to accept it, just like you have to accept your girlfriend (if you even have one) may not want to quit camming at the time being and will continue to cam how and when she wants. you can't control her :h:

oh snap. but we are obviously not because eli and i aren't trying to be anonymous let alone posting in the same state. is it likely you have a pal who decided to sign up to reply to a post in a thread that you created about your ongoing issue? of course. it's also weird that these two friends also share similar writing patterns, but im getting too nit-picky i suppose.

but "he" did... "he's" defending that both accounts are of different people. "he's" defending you man.
but i can totally keep believing you guys are the same person and you just have to accept it, just like you have to accept your girlfriend (if you even have one) may not want to quit camming at the time being and will continue to cam how and when she wants. you can't control her :h:

You are exhausting. Where you see a man defending me, I just see a man defending himself from your accusations. But I will not talk about anything else than the original topic and I'm not even sure that I want to continue it anymore now. It's getting really tiring. I don't know how old you are but you make me feel I like I'm in front of a teenager who absolutely wants to be right.

Last edited:
🤣

Useful post once again. But I didn't expect more from you. What's your project by spouting so much shit per second? Are you planning to build a sewage treatment plant?

There is such a huge difference between some helpful posts that I have read here, always written by the same caring persons (Thanks to them) and those written by a small group of members, mostly girls, including you, who seem to want to spread hate and humiliation through their messages all the time and not only in this topic.

Yeahlp, I'm just a mean meany..
Buy yourself an education

I have, actually, thank you for your concern. I'm a STEM student, actually.

It's getting really tiring.
This whole thread is, honestly.

There's nothing relevant and new being discussed here. Time to move on I think.

Based on the conclusions here, I assume that EliMarie717 and AudriTwo are the same person. It's weird, they have the same reaction and they are trying to defend each other all the time. Probably that ArcticKitty is another of their aliases. I should ask AmberCutie to verify if they share the same IP address 🤭

I think maybe you fancy me/we? :) Lo siento, no soy una escolta!

Last edited:
You are exhausting. Where you see a man defending me, I just see a man defending himself from your accusations. But I will not talk about anything else than the original topic and I'm not even sure that I want to continue it anymore now. It's getting really tiring. I don't know how old you are but you make me feel I like I'm in front of a teenager who absolutely wants to be right.
put me on ignore then. it's cool. "he's" defending that you and "him" aren't the same person. so "he" is defending you. anywho, that's what friends do, defend their bros. but that's really the pot calling the kettle black because you are the one having to rebuttal all responses to prove i'm wrong. it's okay, im speculating. like if you want the conversation to end, just stop. i already told you on your sock account :D

Anyone here good at writing screenplays for a pilot episode on Showtime, HBO, Starz, AMC and similar?
Lots of good source material to work with from threads like this. 😅

@AudriTwo Do you want to be the narrator?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Hmmh, yeah I see why you did it then now. Thanks for your detailed message and your wishes. Post some news 😉 Would be glad to know where your relationship stands in a while.
Its already been 1 year 9 months.
1y6m remote as a couple with me managing her.
The last 3 months living/sleeping with her, in Colombia.

Now landed back to Aus last weekend to continue the relationship remote.
Probably until January when I go back for another 3 months.

I don't expect anything permanent.. Due to the huge age difference.
But for the last couple of years she likes my help, and I like helping her (Helping her earn / not helping her with payments directly).

Status
Not open for further replies.