AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to accommodate work and private life?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accessing private communications is not a way to protect a relationship it is a way too destroy it. The instinct is human, but it is ultimately harmful to a relationship to need to monitor communications.

From my side of the fence..

I don't care about her doing her job. I've been with her for 1.5 years now, and support her job.
If her job was an issue to me, we wouldn't be together 1.5 years later.

And I'm not interested in reading her mail either.
It's been 1.5 years now, I trust her.

However, I have access to everything..
So 10x a day when she asks for help with things, I can access and help her.
Shes provided access, cause she doesn't care about the topic.

And I've told her.. when I'm working on things for her, its hard not to read a portion of things that gets shoved in my face.
So i do read some.. but i'll try not to pry too much. ETC .. But she doesn't mind what i have access to, or what i read.

Good luck to both of you getting your relationship to something suitable for both.

Hmmh, yeah I see why you did it then now. Thanks for your detailed message and your wishes. Post some news 😉 Would be glad to know where your relationship stands in a while.

You realize I could be the friend OP is referring to in multiples messages in this thread, right? I visited him this weekend, he showed me the topic and I created an account to answer. But why the fuck do I have to justify myself??
You realize how incredibly suspect it is for this to happen right?

(and even if that is the case, it's super cringe, still.)

What is dissociative identity disorder (DID)?​

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a mental health condition. People with DID have two or more separate identities. These personalities control their behavior at different times. Each identity has its own personal history, traits, likes and dislikes. DID can lead to gaps in memory and hallucinations (believing something is real when it isn’t).

Dissociative identity disorder used to be called multiple personality disorder or split personality disorder.

The friend that the OP mentions several times at the beginning of the topic who had a negative experience with a model. Read the posts.
"girlfriend" which is a model who lives in another country :D - I search for the word "friend" early on in the topic and only find girlfriend. Feel free to link to the post that refers to you specifcally.

(and forgive us all if we've missed something, this topic was started like a month and a half ago... but I digress)

"girlfriend" which is a model who lives in another country :D - I search for the word "friend" early on in the topic and only find girlfriend. Feel free to link to the post that refers to you specifcally.

(and forgive us all if we've missed something, this topic was started like a month and a half ago... but I digress)

You are completely off the mark. Post number 24 of this topic.......

Of course she can have male friends, I'm just trying to make sure that her job doesn't interfere with our private life.

I'm not insecure either but I have to admit that my best friend lived a terrible time with a camgirl and ended in a miserable state. That's why I was looking for some advices about the things I should accept or not in order to continue to live a peaceful relationship.

op if that cammodel can mask her ip address she is a keeper! continue to ignore all advice, our bad. o7

oh im sorry i cant keep up. best friend. i mean most best friends help move furniture, not usually white knight for them on the internet. but friends that stick together, talk about their masturbation habits together. o7

Last edited:
You made a 2nd account just to reply to me. Thus proving you are now my bitch, and I am inside your head 😆 .

Damn. May god save her from madness 🙏

Riiiight. The model who doesn't want to see your ass for 6 months cause youre a creeper is magically using your IP to make another account and try to white knight a white knight?

I guess you didn't read the last posts, right?

Yeah there was a passing reference to a friend who had a bad relationship with a cam model, way back in the thread.

(I am in agreement with popular thought on who this new poster actually is however ;) )

I have less than 10 posts here, you don't know anything about me or of my past relationship, so please don't comment
Oh but we are aware of the relationship with your "friend." So i will comment on that.

It's fucking weird man. You made the trip to your "friend's" location to post in "his" defense on a weekend over a thread on an obscure forum thats been going on for over a month because your "friend" is insecure about "his" alleged relationship to the people "he" asked advise for.

Oh but we are aware of the relationship with your "friend." So i will comment on that.

It's fucking weird man. You made the trip to your "friend's" location to post in "his" defense on a weekend over a thread on an obscure forum thats been going on for over a month because your "friend" is insecure about "his" alleged relationship to the people "he" asked advise for.

OMG what's wrong with this forum?
Is it that incredible for you to hear that some people can see their friends and talk about their relationships when they are together? Have you never done that in your life?

I subscribed here cause I was encouraged by my friend to share about my experience with a model but I should better stay far away from this toxic forum.

And I was not taking my friend's defense in my first post. I was reacting to someone else's message but you were probably too busy looking for problems where there are none to see it.

I'm tired of having to justify myself.

Bye

OK, is the Australian wannabe VR anime queen model real*? Because if so, I'm glad he and the OP found each other.

*(in a manner of speaking)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.