AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to attract acrowd after new model status gone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PearlSparkles

Inactive Cam Model
May 31, 2013
The Stars
Twitter Username
@PearlSparkles_
Streamate Username
PearlSparkles
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/72669/PearlSparkles
okay I'm 5'7 and 160 pds so am a little chubby and only had 2 negative comments. But it seems after the first week....Imlucky to get3-5 people in my room and most are guests. The premium that does come in.....well its either they're a beggar or very low tipper. I have lot sof ideas but I don't want to entertain guestsor start doing a cum show with a bedpost inside of me.....

my cam score is around 709 or so...

I know I should be reading themodels sectio but waiting for my model verification from Ambercutie...

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Ryidia said:
okay I'm 5'7 and 160 pds so am a little chubby and only had 2 negative comments. But it seems after the first week....Imlucky to get3-5 people in my room and most are guests. The premium that does come in.....well its either they're a beggar or very low tipper. I have lot sof ideas but I don't want to entertain guestsor start doing a cum show with a bedpost inside of me.....

my cam score is around 709 or so...

I know I should be reading themodels sectio but waiting for my model verification from Ambercutie...

My camscore got below that before it started going up. The key is to be consistent with getting on and make sure you are engaging your premiums, say hello try to strike up conversation. When you get approved you will find way more tips inside. MFC is not an easy site and it will take persistence to get you cs back up.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Always put on the best show that you can!

I don't mean do things for free, but try to entertain as if there were 1000 people even if there are only 10. You never know who might be passing through and if you're not doing things that are interesting enough to make them stop, can you really blame them? There are thousands of models on MFC so you need to make them all WANT to be there with you!

Also there is much discussion about this in Models Only so you will find responses to this same question once you get approved. I know waiting can suck but this is a pretty often talked about thing in the "Restricted Secton" so you will get plenty of thoughts on this there. :)

The link in my siggy called 'Camgirl Success' may be helpful to you.

(Also, come to think of it, 'show ideas'. That guy is so old that I keep forgetting about him)

Status
Not open for further replies.