AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get money without Paypal ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I m actually not camming on a website
I m camming on Line and I sell my underwear on a japanese website

I just worry about something on Indiebill,
If i make an account , will the guy see my real name or will he just see my Nickname?

Even if they never catch you for adult content. Your other problem is if you make too much on that account they'll shut it down because they won't be able to send you your tax forms. If you're in the US you really don't want to position yourself for tax fraud it's a felony.

I use indiebill with a few models and it never revealed their names and in many cases I already new their real names. I will say that recently indiebill has been incredibly slow setting up new models so you might have to contact them multiple time before they actually get your account up and running.

Reactions: Osyrus

start making it a habit to read the tos for any services you use for sexwork/adult entertainment

You still need to use ONLY adult-safe payment methods, and refuse to work with people who don't honor that.

Ok just to follow up
I received money on paypal, transfered them, take it ou of the ATM
looks like it's working it's just that paypal is super slow to proceed everything
Got 2 other amount of money coming, still need to wait for paypal to move his ass,
I called them they say I need to wait maximum 21 days
Let's hope they'll get better with time

Be very careful.. I would stop accepting money there and move to an adult friendly service like paxum or indie bill.

I had a PayPal before I started this work. Used it for online shopping etc. Never used it or linked it to my sex work
Last year They closed it and banned me and it took me months to retrieve the money. Its not worth the risk. Don't. Use. It.

Ok just to follow up
looks like it's working it's just that paypal is super slow to proceed everything
Got 2 other amount of money coming, still need to wait for paypal to move his ass,

You will get banned sooner or later and lose all your money. It's just a matter of time. Probably sooner than later.

They can even freeze the bank account you have associated with your account and fine you $500. It's happened to a lot of us in the past.

Ok just to follow up

You came here in September for advice...several of us advised you to NOT use PayPal...you return two months later to tell us you've accepted money via PayPal anyway. Lol. Okey dokey.....

Ok just to follow up

Was warned not to use PayPal. Ignores veteran top cam models damn good advice, uses PayPal anyways.

tumblr_mzeq968FEJ1qiwrzoo1_500.gif

Good luck with your business and being a moron! :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.