AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to get more people in your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purelove

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 8, 2012
hello i am starting to get my cam score back up. i just need more tips on how to keep raising it.. and how to bring more people in my room. last night i did a cum show and i got 327 people in my room witch was nuts ( i never have had that many people!) i am try to become a top model and its been super hard! i just need more tips on how to do this and how to keep/ bring in more people! thanks for any responses i appreciate it!

thanks,

beretta :)

Rather than focusing on your room count, I would focus on the number of tokens you get per hour. When you increase that number, your camscore will go up, and you'll see a dramatic rise in room count. Nudity and public shows will always get higher room counts, but if you're selling yourself short to get those high (and often meaningless) room counts, you've missed the whole point of the gig -- to make money! :icon-mrgreen:

On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I cammed when there were few models online, which allowed me to be on the top row of the homepage for a while (with Europe filtered out). Holy crickey you will get a ton of people in your room if you're on the top row! But you definitely won't get there by getting naked and doing shows for room counts rather than tokens; if anything, doing that will make you drop further down the page.

Just my :twocents-02cents: :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.