AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Handle Violent Stalkers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
One of my favorite models had a guy come into her CB room the other day who crossed over a lot of lines. His opening line was that he wanted to rape her. He then said he knew where she was and he was going to lock her up and make her a slave. She sparred back that she was the mistress in that room and he was her slave. He then went on about how the "other girls" he had done this with never "made it out alive". She banned him.

Wow, where do I start? Basically this guy has made the point that he is a rapist and a serial killer and he directly threatened to visit the model and do these things to her. Even if that was his power trip and fantasy, he is truly sick to make those comments to a stranger. The model is not an English speaker, so I do not think she fully comprehended the scope of what this guy said to her. My question is what is the right protocol for this case? The user was a purple user, so he actually has something to lose if the site bans him.

I am inclined to think if he does not return that she can just write it off. I don't want to alarm her and scare her unnecessarily. I am also concerned that if he gets banned and perceives that this was due to her, that he may specifically target her.

But if he returns, I think I am going to go nuclear on this and I want to know the right protocol and get some advice. At minimum, I guess the user should be reported to CB so that they can review the chat transcript and take action on the user. But actually I wonder if something this extreme justifies a referral to law enforcement, and how is that done? If the guy is doing this to my model friend, he is no doubt doing this with many models, and law enforcement could monitor that activity and then trace his credit card to a person. That person could certainly claim that the card was stolen, but law enforcement might then be able to get a court order in the right jurisdiction to monitor his credit cards and see if new charges appear on new cards for the same webcam sites. Then he will be trapped telling a set of lies that might let him escape prosecution, but that make clear he needs to be watched.

Probably this guy does not have skeletons in the basement, but he is definitely one sick fuck. And it seems to me that making his life extremely uncomfortable would be a good outcome for all of the people he is threatening like this. Maybe others can help me understand what is possible and appropriate to this situation.

I'm not familiar with cb, but my suggestion would be first to open up real talk with the model in question and discuss with her your feelings and possibly her feelings of urgency on this matter. Ultimately it is up to her I think, but having a concerned member can really help.

If you have screen shots I would save them for her and send them to her and cb support voicing your concerns. Other than that it is out of your hands I think. Make sure all correspondences are forwarded to her for her records.

Hopefully he was just a troll, and she is safe. It really is gross and frightening in any fashion to say stuff like this, joke or not.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
His opening line was that he wanted to rape her

instablock, dude doesn't deserve to spend two seconds in her room

It sounds to me more like a stupid pathetic troll that forgot to take his daily pills and logged in a random room to gain attention.
Lifetime ban no matter what + report to chaturbate.
They banned every user I have reported in some hours.
LOL so he would let all think that he is super duper rich and travels from country to country to rape and kill random models because he, between the lines, is also an hacker and knows where all the models live? Suuuuuuuuure.

It sounds to me more like a stupid pathetic troll that forgot to take his daily pills and logged in a random room to gain attention.
Lifetime ban no matter what + report to chaturbate.
They banned every user I have reported in some hours.
LOL so he would let all think that he is super duper rich and travels from country to country to rape and kill random models because he, between the lines, is also an hacker and knows where all the models live? Suuuuuuuuure.

Yeah, there's a 105% chance he's full of shit and just trying to scare her.

I would talk to the model and find out for sure whether or not she's aware of the severity of the threats, since you mention that she's ESL. She should at the very least ban him from her room, and I'd suggest that she report it to CB. Maybe it's not that upsetting to her, but for myself, it would cause serious anxiety and panic even though I know it's probably some dude in his basement that just wants to scare random girls and isn't likely to put the effort to follow through on any threats. (Or, maybe they're just kinks, but dude, you tell someone about those first.)

But it would seriously mess with me, and I'd suggest that the model considering reporting him in case this is normal behavior for him, because that would save other girls from having to deal with that BS. Also, I know on MFC roleplay rape is verboten. I don't know if that's the same case at CB. If it is, then he's broken one of their rules and should be reported anyway.

One of my favorite models had a guy come into her CB room the other day who crossed over a lot of lines. His opening line was that he wanted to rape her.

As soon as it got to that point where he's talking about rape, I probably would've made a smart-ass "shrimp dick" remark as I'm clicking the ban button.

tenor.gif

... rape and death threats are pretty common for me. Unless the person has any way of being able to get at me, or i have any reason to take them seriously I just block and move on.

Maybe it's less normal than I realize?? I get one like ...at least once a week

I've gotten threats like that before, I banned and moved on. One kept making new kiks, but I just turned off my notifications for kik users that weren't already friends for a couple of days, reported him on kik, and moved on.

I would not advise you to bring it up with the model at all. She handled it. Why bring it up and cause unnecessary anxiety? What are you going to do or advise her to do that she doesn't already know? I would leave it be. Her reaction to this issue isn't yours to speak on.

... rape and death threats are pretty common for me. Unless the person has any way of being able to get at me, or i have any reason to take them seriously I just block and move on.

Maybe it's less normal than I realize?? I get one like ...at least once a week

I get them all the time too, doesn't even make me blink anymore. Ban, move on, forget.

It's so common in any type of chat room any more.

What's interesting to me is that most men don't understand that this type thing happens all the time, regularly to women. We deal with this shit every damn day in one form or another.

I get them all the time too, doesn't even make me blink anymore. Ban, move on, forget.

It's so common in any type of chat room any more.

What's interesting to me is that most men don't understand that this type thing happens all the time, regularly to women. We deal with this shit every damn day in one form or another.

I think most men are aware but just became desensitized to any threats made online over time. Really common to receive the same threats while gaming. Probably less serious due to the gaming atmosphere and how normalized it is but still annoying. Games like Fifa or any fighting game are pretty known for how awful the communities can be. Not trying to downplay or say women aren't getting it from every angle, just that we sometimes have to deal with the stupidity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.