AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make fast money and info on games!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2019
Hi there, I'm new and in desperate need of money. However it's important to know I am NOT only doing this for the money, I do cam stuff in my own time haha I'm all for it! Ive been on there once yesterday and loved it even though I earned nothing. (duo to not understanding tokens and how it works) but money is also very important for me right now so I'm planning on being on there everyday.
ANYWAY...
What's the best way to make good money on there and can someone explain the best games to play please and how they work?

Your best bet is to read through as many threads as you can here on the forum, there are tons of them that are rich with information that we have gathered over many years of doing this.

Perhaps this thread would be a good place to start, though there are many others. You can also use the search function at the top of the forum, or browse the various stickied threads in the different subforums.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JesseBangs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.