AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to quit a studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2023
Hi y’all! I have been with a terrible studio for way longer than I’d like to admit… idk why I haven’t tried to leave sooner, I guess life got in the way but, I was hoping there was someone here who could tell me how to QUIT and cut ties with my studio, based in Tempe AZ. They have been taking my 15% for WAY too long and I want to cut them out and get the full 35% and move to my own space as there studio is disgusting and the owners are SCUMMY. Can anyone please tell me how to get them off my account and start getting the full 35% without quitting for 180 days. I really don’t want to lose the profile I’ve built but I want to cut them out. I’ve heard it’s possible. PLS HELP! SOS! Tysm ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Hi y’all! I have been with a terrible studio for way longer than I’d like to admit… idk why I haven’t tried to leave sooner, I guess life got in the way but, I was hoping there was someone here who could tell me how to QUIT and cut ties with my studio, based in Tempe AZ. They have been taking my 15% for WAY too long and I want to cut them out and get the full 35% and move to my own space as there studio is disgusting and the owners are SCUMMY. Can anyone please tell me how to get them off my account and start getting the full 35% without quitting for 180 days. I really don’t want to lose the profile I’ve built but I want to cut them out. I’ve heard it’s possible. PLS HELP! SOS! Tysm ❤️
Their *

Upvote 0
First things first: you have to wait the 180 days(6 months). Im sorry but there is no way around that unless streamate ends agreement with the studio account.

2nd: email them and cc streamate support requesting to removed from their studio. You do not keep your profile because they own that account. The only time i have seen a studio model keeping their account was when a studio was emailing threats of extortion to their models. Once released and after 6months you can create a new account with a new modelname. Models use this opportunity to rebrand. Recommend choosing a name very similar to your studio so regulars can find you, and they will.

3rd: if there is a time requirement do not fret. There are other sites you can sign up and work on until then. You know how to cam now so it will be a different experience than starting completely new. Also recommend start dipping your toes into other eggs like clips, pso, or sub sites while camming. Hell you might prefer clips over camming and switch to that entirely. Either way this is an opportunity to grow your income. Its also good to have other side hustles, you never know when main will pull the plug.

Also unrelated question: is this the studio that's covered in hair and the ac is functioning on a level of barely to not all? Im probably confusing it was another studio out west.

Upvote 0
Hello, Camvet! I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the studio you're working with. The only way to get started with an individual account on Streamate is by having the studio release you directly. If you feel like it's not going to work in any way to communicate with them and ask to be released, you could also email liz@streamate.com explaining the situation (it'll be advantageous if you have some evidence as well). I hope it works out well in the end!

Upvote 0

I’ve been in this predicament before (I was stuck with the InternetModeling studio), and I got out of it BEFORE the 6 month period was up by switching to a daily pay service. But it was a long time ago, and I think it was a different daily pay service from back in the day…the person in charge of that daily pay service went off the deep end, and I cut ties with them.

These days the popular cam model daily pay service is called Boleyn Models. I’m signed up with them for some of the sites. You can try to see if Boleyn Models can help you. Katy Boleyn is awesome, and so is the lady named Rae.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
I’ve been in this predicament before (I was stuck with the InternetModeling studio), and I got out of it BEFORE the 6 month period was up by switching to a daily pay service. But it was a long time ago, and I think it was a different daily pay service from back in the day…the person in charge of that daily pay service went off the deep end, and I cut ties with them.

These days the popular cam model daily pay service is called Boleyn Models. I’m signed up with them for some of the sites. You can try to see if Boleyn Models can help you. Katy Boleyn is awesome, and so is the lady named Rae.

I second Boleyn Models! I have all my sites with them for daily pay. They're awesome; super fair and I never had a problem.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Their

hi love! Thank you for the information, I feel like a dummie but what is that?! I am so frustrated with the studio I work at I just want my account to myself! I’ve worked so hard to build it up and I’m tired of them taking 15% when they do nothing ugh lol I will check out the link you sent though

Upvote 0

First things first: you have to wait the 180 days(6 months). Im sorry but there is no way around that unless streamate ends agreement with the studio account.

2nd: email them and cc streamate support requesting to removed from their studio. You do not keep your profile because they own that account. The only time i have seen a studio model keeping their account was when a studio was emailing threats of extortion to their models. Once released and after 6months you can create a new account with a new modelname. Models use this opportunity to rebrand. Recommend choosing a name very similar to your studio so regulars can find you, and they will.

3rd: if there is a time requirement do not fret. There are other sites you can sign up and work on until then. You know how to cam now so it will be a different experience than starting completely new. Also recommend start dipping your toes into other eggs like clips, pso, or sub sites while camming. Hell you might prefer clips over camming and switch to that entirely. Either way this is an opportunity to grow your income. Its also good to have other side hustles, you never know when main will pull the plug.

Also unrelated question: is this the studio that's covered in hair and the ac is functioning on a level of barely to not all? Im probably confusing it was another studio out west.
Thank you for your advice! I’m so over them they are the WORST😩 I’m trying to slowly start up on other websites.
Although having difficulty figuring out other websites lol
And nope! But my place is terrible too. I could tell you stories for YEARS about the shithole lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.