AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to remove headers and "About Me:" part from MFC profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySparks

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 1, 2016
Arizona
MFC Username
AudreySparks
So, I'm trying to edit my profile on MFC and I'm not very experienced in CSS coding. Ive managed to hide friends section but the actual "Friends" header is still there and it's bothering me so I wanted to know how to remove it and also how to remove the "About Me" header.

Also, I've uploaded stuff I've made such as about me, room rules, and tip menu and they are in my about me section but they aren't centered at all (They are on the right side) and I want it to be centered. What code do I need to make it all centered? They are images, not text.

How do I remove just the "About Me:" words, not the whole section? Every time I try my whole section disappears. I uploaded a picture of my profile so you guys could see what I'm talking about.

Screen Shot 2016-11-06 at 12.01.58 PM.png

Ive managed to hide friends section but the actual "Friends" header is still there and it's bothering me so I wanted to know how to remove it...

Code:
#profile_friends .heading {
  display: none;
}

...and also how to remove the "About Me" header.

Code:
#about_me_label {
}

What code do I need to make it all centered?

For the content you have right now, this should be adequate:
Code:
#about_me_value {
  text-align: center;
}

Code:
#profile_friends .heading {
}

Code:
#about_me_label {
}

For the content you have right now, this should be adequate:
Code:
#about_me_value {
  text-align: center;
}
where would I put this to use it on my MFC profile.. I am also trying to edit my profile but have nooo clue where to even start.
Audrey your profile looks AMAZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.