AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to say no politely?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16_bit said:
Nordling said:
Something I've never quite understood when it comes to this kind of behavior--not accepting a simple "no"--is that if you're in a situation where you're about to enjoy a mutually agreed on interaction (cam show, private, group, end of a count down, whatever), how can a guy really enjoy himself after he's FORCED a person to behave a certain way through intimidation, rudeness or generally being a shit? I mean really, whether you call if fantasy or real, isn't the idea that two or more people are all having a good time? If you somehow convinced a model to watch your cam, even after she told you she has no desire to do so, how can you enjoy that? It's like intimidating someone into eating something disgusting.

Real fun. :angry4:
I don't understand it either. I'm going to guess:
A) Some guys might get off on it, the fact they got the model to view their cam might give them some sort of dominate feeling perhaps.
B) Some guys only ever care about themselves and getting themselves off, not only online but in real life sex too. My friend was with a guy like that, sex was for him and if she didn't get off in time he wasn't going to help her. Took her way too long to leave him but some people really are that selfish.

There are people in this world who get off on a power trip over others. Gives me shivers about how guys who try to coerce models into shit might treat women in real life.

Nordling said:
Something I've never quite understood when it comes to this kind of behavior--not accepting a simple "no"--is that if you're in a situation where you're about to enjoy a mutually agreed on interaction (cam show, private, group, end of a count down, whatever), how can a guy really enjoy himself after he's FORCED a person to behave a certain way through intimidation, rudeness or generally being a shit? I mean really, whether you call if fantasy or real, isn't the idea that two or more people are all having a good time? If you somehow convinced a model to watch your cam, even after she told you she has no desire to do so, how can you enjoy that? It's like intimidating someone into eating something disgusting.

Real fun. :angry4:

Because once she sees your 13 inches of man meat, she will realize the error of her ways and thank you. Duh!

I'm non nude, and the number of guys who walk straight into my room and say show us your pussy love.

I either giggle and say sorry sweetie, just like the box in the corner of the screen says, I'm non nude.

Or I laugh and say, but I don't have a cat!

Generally if someone wants to take me private, I ask them to pm me what they are looking for, because I don't want to waste their time if it's something I won't do.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.