AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to sell video/share video links with password?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvySatinee

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2014
Europe /Italy
mfc.im
Twitter Username
@IvySatinee
Tumblr Username
IvySatinee
MFC Username
IvySatinee
Chaturbate Username
IvySatinee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/112347/IvySatinee/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/112348/ivy-satinee
Hi girls
this is a very important question for me, i apologize if this was already made but i search in the forum and i dint find the reply this.

I have some videos on my Chaturbate profile that i normally send to my member if they win it or it they purchase it.

Well when i send them the video, they can download it , and they will have the video forever.

But if i want just to send them a link and a password with the link, to let them be abel to watch the video but don't let them download them.

Let me be more clear, there is a way to archive my video and protect them with a password, and when i need to share them, just let the member be able to watch the video inserting a password , but without give him the possibility to download the file?

Please let me know this is urgent
Thanks

This is not what you asked, but anything that shows up on my screen can easily be recorded. With a little more effort it can also be downloaded. Password required watching will really just irritate your paying customers, and might not slow down the people that upload to sharing sites any.

This is not what you asked, but anything that shows up on my screen can easily be recorded. With a little more effort it can also be downloaded. Password required watching will really just irritate your paying customers, and might not slow down the people that upload to sharing sites any.
Well i understand it but i know that there are a lot of girls that send the link of their video and i want to know how i can do it.
I know that are a lot of people that don't respect and film all of us but i don't care
Haters are everywhere

The last time a bought a model's videos that had streaming only, she was using an Amazon cloud service to host streaming files locked by a password I think. She later on stopped paying her bills I guess, and all of the videos went away. Except for the copies I saw on a tube site months later.

Reactions: Gen and dilligaf0
The last time a bought a model's videos that had streaming only, she was using an Amazon cloud service to host streaming files locked by a password I think. She later on stopped paying her bills I guess, and all of the videos went away. Except for the copies I saw on a tube site months later.
Fortunately the vide on tube can be removed if you have your dmca account as i did some times.
I am requesting for a free service where you don't have this type of problems

So I dont know any streaming services, maybe Manyvids kind of?
I however recommend Project Maenad for hosting, you can in fact set up passwords and individually send download links and right now the service is free.

The unfortunate truth with DMCAs - not everyone is compliant so when in this industry you have to be ready to be on the internet potentially forever.

So I dont know any streaming services, maybe Manyvids kind of?
I however recommend Project Maenad for hosting, you can in fact set up passwords and individually send download links and right now the service is free.

The unfortunate truth with DMCAs - not everyone is compliant so when in this industry you have to be ready to be on the internet potentially forever.
I agree with you about if you are a cam model you need to think that some of you will be permanently online. Well but i delete a lot of video so well something i can do with DMCA.

About Project Maenad thank you i wan to try it and i will let you know how it work for me.

About ManyVids well i have my account there and it work pretty fine for me as i am new there, but is something different about to send just a link, is a website to purchase videos like i do on chaturbate.

Thanks you so much for your pretty reply

xoxo

Unfortunately if you're targeted by a capper DMCAs may not do much. I had MFC send countless ones to the site that must not be named. They have a capture of a shower show I did. They just changed the URL each time.

Definitely start doing dmcas through your site's support, though. You shouldn't be filling one out yourself.

But I'm glad you've experienced success with them!

Unfortunately if you're targeted by a capper DMCAs may not do much. I had MFC send countless ones to the site that must not be named. They have a capture of a shower show I did. They just changed the URL each time.

Definitely start doing dmcas through your site's support, though. You shouldn't be filling one out yourself.

But I'm glad you've experienced success with them!
Wow no way. You mean when you request to delete the video , dejen just change the url the person that upload the video , upload it again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.