AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2018
hey guys! I’ve been doing cam shows for MFC for about a week and a half now. And I’m having issues with trying to stream games. I got Many Cam, AND OBS but neither will work with MFC. Every time I try to stream to MFC my viewers say they only see a white screen. Nothing else. But the gam stream software says its doing it how it should be.
Is there something I’m doing wrong? As I know it asks what you’re trting to stream to. And MFC isn’t a normal option.
Can anyone help me?

I believe that MFC doesn't support OBS, what you'll probably need to do is use a Virtual Webcam software (ManyCam should probably do)
If done right, the virtual webcam that you've created should now be displaying your screen/game. (You can also test it on other programs, even something like a webcam testing website)
If the camera looks good and does display the screen there then it should work perfectly well on MFC.

Post back if you still need more help :)
Jason

• Helpful!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Status
Not open for further replies.