AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to tell if a cam girl really likes u for real

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone you ask this question will just say 'scam' and they had never even talked to the girl. Here is a different point of view and answer to your question.

She asks to see your face on cam even when you have no money. Some sites this is not possible.
She asks to hear your voice. - This is very important.
She will chat with you when she is offline.
She will want to know the little things about you like favorite color, food, music, hobbies.
She wants to know what you do when you are off the cam site.
She changes her schedule to a time that is better for you.
She gets jealous and upset if you go to another girl's room or talks about another girl.
She gets upset if she does not see you for some time and is afraid to lose you.
Send you messages on holidays when she is not working.
She doesn't hate her job. It's ok not to like work but she should not have to hate her job enough where she would do anything to leave it.
She will do things for you such as let you watch a few minutes of her shows for free, or change her prices for private, tips, etc. (this may not be possible in a studio)
Send you free pics and videos that other members have to pay for.
Give you a few extra minutes in a private pass show, skype, or group show as long as she does not get in trouble with her studio.
She will want to meet you in person, if not today, then in the future.

People can fall in love on cam sites especially if you are having privates. Some of the girls fall in love like a best friend. Some want romantic. Some want to run away and start a new life. Some just like the fantasy or infatuation and want nothing more because with her job is difficult to find a boyfriend that will accept her. Some just like that you make her work day a better day and want nothing more... this is usually the reason for love but if you are like me we are always hoping for more. It's up to you to know how far you want to take it. Just know you may get the girl of your dreams or end up with nothing. It never ends in the middle.

If she works in a studio, then she has a boss and she may have to lie about which city she works and may not be allowed to share personal info and phone numbers. Her boss may be the person posting on her social media. It may just be easier to say she does not have a phone rather then say why she can't keep in touch with you. She may live in a country where she can't get a passport to travel. If you want to pursue it further, you will have to learn about her more, learn her culture, and a little of her language and then travel to her. It will take a long time to build trust. If you do meet, it will be very different than you expect and it may feel like a friendship at first and like she is seeing you for the first time. You also may have to meet in secret since she could lose her job and her family may not agree. It's a risky, dangerous, and extremely expensive relationship but it may be the most exciting and amazing adventure of your life.

She gets jealous and upset if you go to another girl's room or talks about another girl.

The first one is one that would very rarely happen in my opinion. I mean, lots of people have to work around their kid/s and many other factors within their life. Not sure I know of any model who can just do this to suit the man and that is understandable; he would understand she needs to sleep at night and be there for the kid during the day etc. I have actually had the pleasure/honour of experiencing similar to this first hand with a model I often talk to offline (no money, we are true and amazing close friends - I have visited (and stayed) with her and her daughter 2 times, both for 2 weeks each time - and no, no extra money to be with them - she still worked some days when I was there and that was ok, we both had spoken a lot beforehand. "All" I had to buy was my plane tickets, put my dog in kennels, passport, dog vaccinations and other expenses, and I took a small amount of money to pay towards food/my stay (she said I didn't have to because I had spent enough on all the previous stuff but I was taught never to go to someone else's house with nothing, even if it's just a tiny amount). But my point is, I saw her entire life and how busy she truly was and there is literally no chance she would be able to move her schedule around mine.

These last 2 are not necessarily meaning she cares about you, just the money. A lot of models get jealous of "their" tipper spending money and/or time with other models, so this is no indication.
One model I have visited for 2 or 3 years gets super jealous and angry at me if she suspects that I have been visiting any other model/s, despite she knows I DO. I have never pretended or claimed not to. One recent example with this with her was: when she came online we started talking as always (she usually sends a PM). Usual small talk such as "hi, how are you" from both of us. Then, in a nice pleasant way, I said "I just learned about [a very specific and delicious food], it looks amazing!!" and then she asked HOW I learned about it, so, I had always told her I will not lie to her so I said I learned it from another model. At this point, she got super angry and told me to leave haha.

For all of those "free" things the model will give if she is interested, I don't agree with to be honest. She would do those in her own time and not at her work and you (not you, but any guy), as the man should not be expecting to get the freebies from her at her WORK either. I definitely don't think free shows, pics etc are any indication anyway, because some models will give it to their regulars to keep them hooked and coming back for more. Especially on those days where the regular may have no money.

She asks to see your face on cam even when you have no money. Some sites this is not possible.
She will want to know the little things about you like favorite color, food, music, hobbies.
She doesn't hate her job. It's ok not to like work but she should not have to hate her job enough where she would do anything to leave it.
She will do things for you such as let you watch a few minutes of her shows for free, or change her prices for private, tips, etc. (this may not be possible in a studio)
Give you a few extra minutes in a private pass show, skype, or group show as long as she does not get in trouble with her studio.

A lot of models do most of these things for regulars with no feelings being involved. I've talked with regulars outside of camsites, been genuinely interested in their lives and have even asked some regulars to send me snaps of stuff like their cats, vacations or interesting things they've told me about, made it a point to message regulars on holidays (hell, there's some models who write down regular's birthdays so they can send them something nice on their special day), given good tipping member's small freebies... and I've never had romantic feelings for a regular. For some girls stuff like this is part of the hustle and for other girls they just genuinely view their regulars as friends. Platonic friends.

I should also mention that a good deal of these can be indicators of a love con.

It's a risky, dangerous, and extremely expensive relationship

If it's a real relationship it will be none of these things.

Everyone you ask this question will just say 'scam' and they had never even talked to the girl. Here is a different point of view and answer to your question.

People can fall in love on cam sites especially if you are having privates. Some of the girls fall in love like a best friend. Some want romantic. Some want to run away and start a new life. Some just like the fantasy or infatuation and want nothing more because with her job is difficult to find a boyfriend that will accept her. Some just like that you make her work day a better day and want nothing more... this is usually the reason for love but if you are like me we are always hoping for more. It's up to you to know how far you want to take it. Just know you may get the girl of your dreams or end up with nothing. It never ends in the middle.

If she works in a studio, then she has a boss and she may have to lie about which city she works and may not be allowed to share personal info and phone numbers. Her boss may be the person posting on her social media. It may just be easier to say she does not have a phone rather then say why she can't keep in touch with you. She may live in a country where she can't get a passport to travel. If you want to pursue it further, you will have to learn about her more, learn her culture, and a little of her language and then travel to her. It will take a long time to build trust. If you do meet, it will be very different than you expect and it may feel like a friendship at first and like she is seeing you for the first time. You also may have to meet in secret since she could lose her job and her family may not agree. It's a risky, dangerous, and extremely expensive relationship but it may be the most exciting and amazing adventure of your life.
Honestly some of these things I do for lots of regulars w no romantic feelings involved, but a genuine feeling of platonic liking, respect, or gratitude for a fun time. The jealousy one, is not something I ever feel, unless I have a romantic crush on someone. So I have never, personally, gotten mad at a client for visiting/ spending on other models, or jealous. That does not seem fair, and I have a hard time relating to that, unless I had romantic feelings for the person. In fact I often encourage them to widen their circle, and visit other models too, because I am not always available. However in 5 years I had only 2 crushes, and neither ever culminated in a meet up, or anything serious. I think since Brett has actually had a meetup, what he says is probably really practical.

Every model is different, but some of the things which were listed, would indicate a real crush with me, and some would not. Tbh I could not develop any real and lasting exclusive romantic feelings for anyone, without being around them physically, to feel their touch etc. So I think that eventually, being open to an in person visit, has the highest likelihood of being a serious indicator, but that's just my opinion. I have a BF now anyways, so none of these things would ever be relevant to me personally anymore, but I do think that there are a lot of valuable points made.

Well, to be honest, there's a shit ton of these posts that happen on the forum. Guy falls for cam model thinking she's the one, and 99% of the time it turns out it's just her hustle. Do a search, and you'll see firsthand why the reactions are so, especially when the responses come from the OP of each thread where it's come to fruition of being a scam.

Does your list mean she's romantically interested in a member? Maybe, maybe not. I've had a fair number of models do many of these things because I'm one of their highest tippers, and in their rooms quite frequently. It's never gone beyond "Hey, it'd be cool to shoot the shit with you over a drink" conversation where we've actually made plans to, let alone do, meet up for the drink. I can say that all of the models slowly dropped communication if I dropped my tipping lower than I had before, even when I'd visit their rooms almost as often as I had before. Some have questioned why the tipping dropped, such as if I was mad or disappointed in them. Others just let it it be.

As to jealousy, IMO, that's more of a financial thing than it is a relationship issue. Every one of the models I visit know I visit others as well, they've even told me they expected it given how the sites are. Most of the models I visit are pretty cool with it. Some tend to get annoyed, which usually are the ones claiming they're struggling financially. They could be, they might not be and it's just an act. I take it all with a grain of salt. ETA: I even had one model tell me that whether I'm in her room, or not, she just wants me to be happy and enjoy. If I'm in her room, she's very happy. If not, she doesn't want me to feel pressured or otherwise thinking I have to be in her room. Again, she just wants me to be happy while I'm on the site.

I don't think anyone is saying that romance never happens between model and member, as there is at least two models here who have stated they married someone from their room. But, it is well known that the likelihood of such a relationship occurring is very, very small. And a significantly smaller percentage going beyond the first meeting. Especially now with all the laws that went into effect over the past year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always assumed that the easiest way to find out if a model wants you or your money, is to cut out the money.
I really appreciated being dated by a model for a free pwd show, after weeks of relations on the site.
But even then, I did not take it for love but only for "genuine feeling of platonic liking" as said (not so platonic btw)

Do you mean colombia? whats the backstory on ending up in detroit? thats where all the people coming to the USA want to live...detroit :giggle:
There are rich areas in Detroit and the city itself is pretty. It's the black communities that are affected in the way you are thinking.

I understand and ill be honest ive talked to a few cam girls and theres just something about it that i really enjoy literally 100% of the time i dont ask for dirty shiws i just like talkin to new people and possibly find someone cool that is down for a relationship lmao but not yet
I don't want to tell you how to run your life, but looking for love on a cam site or even a strip club is not the way to go. When those women want to date, they tend to not look for it at work. What you have is an exchange and she is afraid of losing that exchange if she doesn't play along with your fantasy. Just tell her you don't want a relationship anymore and leave it at that. If you enjoy the fantasy of having a gf online then continue with that without the need to meetup. You have to understand that not only is she hustling, but it's extremely dangerous for her as a woman to meet men from the camsite in real life no matter how much "trust" has been built up. I cannot sympathize with the situation because it never should have gotten this far to begin with and it takes two to tango.

Claims she doesnt have a phone, wich is weird
Let's be real here, why would she give you her phone number? Come on, you know it's dangerous for women in our professions to give out real information. I really cannot sympathize with you. I mean yeah, it was unprofessional of her to say the L word back or started it or whatever, but you're a grown man and should know better. You want love go out and find it from someone not taking money from you.

Id like to add like i said i blocked her but she managed to get ahold of me again, i told her no more shows at all and she said its fine and she still messages me everysingle day and just has normal conversations with me

I don't want to tell you how to run your life, but looking for love on a cam site or even a strip club is not the way to go. When those women want to date, they tend to not look for it at work. What you have is an exchange and she is afraid of losing that exchange if she doesn't play along with your fantasy. Just tell her you don't want a relationship anymore and leave it at that. If you enjoy the fantasy of having a gf online then continue with that without the need to meetup. You have to understand that not only is she hustling, but it's extremely dangerous for her as a woman to meet men from the camsite in real life no matter how much "trust" has been built up. I cannot sympathize with the situation because it never should have gotten this far to begin with and it takes two to tango.
I didnt neet her on a cam sight i met her on pof dating app and she gave me away to get ahold of her and we talked for awhile then she told me she was a cam model and i didnt bother me

She has done all the thinfs u habe listed on the top such as wanting to see my face hearing my voice ans asking wut i do for fun asks for selfies and literally everything u have listed i cut out all the money and she still talks to me all the time and wants to meet on valentines day and has apologized on how things have been the way they are

Detroit sucks ass in all honesty i jsed to workout there, ive only seen the good oart 1 time in my life and im 21 years old, other then that its pan handlers, dope feins, prostitutes and gang members. The only reason i know from experience for people to go out there is either for a concert, sport event or the most common..... drugs are cheap

lM2jmaK.jpg

She has done all the thinfs u habe listed on the top such as wanting to see my face hearing my voice ans asking wut i do for fun asks for selfies and literally everything u have listed i cut out all the money and she still talks to me all the time and wants to meet on valentines day and has apologized on how things have been the way they are

I think you have selective reading. I mean, you failed to see mine and a few other posts below this one about the "list" of what a real girlfriend would want to do. I think regardless of what any of us are saying, you're doing what anyone in love(?) is doing, and not listening/seeing the logic and common sense from everyone else. You've been given great advice and reasons yet you seem to insist on continuing, when it all goes bad, don't come back and say everyone was right :p - although maybe you will come back in a year and say you're married or something. Stranger things have happened... :p

I think you have selective reading. I mean, you failed to see mine and a few other posts below this one about the "list" of what a real girlfriend would want to do. I think regardless of what any of us are saying, you're doing what anyone in love(?) is doing, and not listening/seeing the logic and common sense from everyone else. You've been given great advice and reasons yet you seem to insist on continuing, when it all goes bad, don't come back and say everyone was right :p - although maybe you will come back in a year and say you're married or something. Stranger things have happened... :p
That wont happen and that's a fact😂 im just livin life and keepin my options open like i said i dont do shows anymore and deleted my account off the site if she wants to talk then cool but im not stressing over it i talk to lots of people everyday

This this this and this!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yeah, honestly, Mr 717 got drawn into that a couple times when he was single. There are dating sites out there, that represent themselves as only wanting a card number for verification. I didn't even know that, then they link to cam girls. I never met him through camming, but we discussed this subject. Like, they seem like edgy, somewhat more sexual than usual dating site, then they draw the guy in. Once that happens, they say they want his credit or debit card number for the safety of the girl, and verification purposes. However, I hope that this is not what is happening to Jason.

Yeah, honestly, Mr 717 got drawn into that a couple times when he was single. There are dating sites out there, that represent themselves as only wanting a card number for verification. I didn't even know that, then they link to cam girls. I never met him through camming, but we discussed this subject. Like, they seem like edgy, somewhat more sexual than usual dating site, then they draw the guy in. Once that happens, they say they want his credit or debit card number for the safety of the girl, and verification purposes. However, I hope that this is not what is happening to Jason.
Yea some will say its only to verify age but its not

Reactions: MarieElise
Yea some will say its only to verify age but its not
Its also not like that in a way for me like i said i met her on pof then she gave me her kik after about 2 weeks of talking everyday she told me she was a cam model and i was hopin to find someone open minded and to see what happens and it didnt bother me, we kept talkin after awhile she "claimed" she had feelings for me and i wantes to do

Reactions: MarieElise
Honestly it still all sounds like a deep hustle. My guess is she's hoping that if she keeps talking with you you'll miss the shows and want to do after awhile. Especially if you've told her you were done before and then went back to it. But everyone has given their opinion and their advice, so I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.