AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2016
Hey ladies!!!! I am Kenzi, nice to meet everyone! I am currently a new first time model. I never im my wildest dreams thought i would be doing this but now that i am i absolutely love it. I am still a newbie model and i have only been on for about 2 weeks. I am in dire search of someone who is willing to teach me the ropes. I do not have any friends that are willing to help me because most of them are not in this profession. It actually feels really good to be able to be on this forum and not have to hide what i do. So i am not asking for someone to tell me how to earn tokens or anything like that. I believe that i have to learn that part on my own. I am asking someone to guide me in the right direction as to starting social media sites and making videos and pictures and all the extras the being a cam girl can offer. I believe that anyone can sit in front of a computer but to be successful you have to put time into your work and i am more then willing to learn anything about this profession. If anyone is interested in taking me in under there wing that would be awesome.

keep in mind how much personal personal information you put out out there /your cam life and real life shouldn't be intertwined *I should take my own advice * so try you're hardest to not give too many details away because creepers are real. But I use kik, Snapchat ,& an occasional raffle winner could win a Skype date. But other girls have tumblr/Twitter/ etc. And you already should know the risk of being put on blast everywhere other than mfc if you were to search your name. As for making videos I upload all of mine to Dropbox . I have loads of ideas for more videos but there is a thread about that. And I can't comment much on the pictures other than my Snapchat ones. I do have a dirty gal album for 50 tokens, not much there honestly. I plan on do a naked outdoor picture day soon. That be a fun new album . oh and idk if ya know but there is this neat app called the descion maker and it is a hit with the guys. I just say 100spinwheel in my topic. Anywho hoped I helped a bit, please get registered as a model here so you can see the modle only page ,it's incredibly helpful .

To be blunt, I think a lot of "veteran" cam girls (who've been doing it for a while) are wary of taking someone under their wing because of how often you spend hours giving your best advice, only to have the girl ignore it or stop camming after like two weeks. It takes a lot of time and effort to compile info and share it, and it can be a lot to ask of someone who also has their own camming to deal with.

Also I think it's actually better to "crowdsource" the info from places like this forum and CamGirlWiki where multiple models can tell you what works for them, versus just one.

I could be wrong and someone might be interested, in which case - awesome! But just wanted to say there is a fuckton of info on here that will help answer your questions and you can always make new threads too!! I don't mean to sound discouraging or rude, just sharing something that has been discussed a lot amongst other models.

Thank you for your advice ladies. I will keep doing my research through other sites then.

are wary of taking someone under their wing because of how often you spend hours giving your best advice, only to have the girl ignore it or stop camming after like two weeks.
This has happened to me literally 3 times, and 2 of those 3 times, the girls stopped being friends with me all together.

I don't have the time to put together another guide on camming specifically, but if you want to get into content creation, like selling clips and stuff, here's a list of ideas and resources I put together for a friend, with an emphasis on softcore and fetish videos.

Email Forwarding: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en

Clip selling sites:

Non-Sexual
Stuff that’s sexual for some ppl I guess but doesn’t involve getting naked or topless.

• Stomping fetish

• You need stuff like hot wheels cars and tiny toy trees, easy to get at craft stores or Target

• Just wear high heels and fucking step on them

• Break that shit, have camera on the floor next to it
  • Balloon Popping

• Can get more sexual, like getting naked or grinding on the balloon… I know it’s kind of WTF but I did a professional shoot for a fetish company like this once, it’s pretty popular

• Literally just blow up balloons and pop them

• Size doesn’t matter, but blowing up a big balloon on the bed and popping it by jumping up and slamming it with your butt is really popular

• You could also do humiliation stuff with it like “I’m gonna pop your dick”
  • Foot Fetish

• Can be varying degrees of sexual, you can do stuff like putting different kinds of socks on and taking them off, walking around in high heels, or rubbing lotion on your feet

• There is a specific fetish where guys like you to put your foot close to the camera and tell him to “smell my dirty feet” or take your sock off and tell him to smell/lick your sock
  • Spit

• Spit on stuff, or different parts of your body. Close up of drooling. idfk you don’t really have to do a whole lot with this fetish
  • Food

• There’s so much you can do with food

• Some guys like it when you eat food on cam, usually messy food like spaghetti and just fucking get it all over the place

• Or get messy food like ketchup and pour it on yourself in the tub in your undies. Pouring milk on yourself is also popular.
  • Small Dick Humiliation

• Make fun of him for having a small penis, say stuff like, “no woman will ever enjoy that… thing.” or pretend your pinky finger is a tiny dick and “jerk it off” and then laugh and say that his is even smaller than that.

• It’s mean and I’m not super comfortable doing it except for one customer who likes it when I call it small and cute but not in a mean way, that is not as popular and would be difficult to sell clips for.

Mild Sexual
Might have to get topless for, a little more directly sexual than the other stuff

• JOI/JOE (Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement)

• Giving a guy instructions on how to masturbate, like faster/slower, where to put hands, giving a countdown for when/where to cum

• I like JOE because it isn’t mean, you say stuff like “you’re doing great” or “you know exactly how to do that right, good job.”

• JOI can be humiliation like “you dirty pig you like jerking off don’t you?” or just normal stuff like instructions, you could make several videos like that with different types of instructions, literally just in your underwear.
  • Armpit Hair

• Video where you take your shirt off and show off your pit hair, smell your armpit and say it smells either good/bad, both are popular for some reason
  • Smoking

• You can smoke a cigarette or vape (I wouldn’t smoke weed for legal reasons) while naked or topless, you don’t have to talk

• I did one once where I just said “Hey guys I’m just going to smoke this cig while I’m taking a break” and browsed the internet on my phone for a few minutes

• You can do smoking with other fetishes, like a combo JOI/smoking or humiliation/smoking. You don’t have to get as naked for those.

• It’s hard to sell a non-naked, just smoking video.
Useful Resources

From another post:
  • Shampooing your hair

• In shower

• Bent over sink
  • Masturbation with each toy you have in your arsenal (some of you have tons of toys so that will make a lot of videos)

• Masturbation with out of the ordinary objects (keywords: "odd insertion")

• Dancing sexy, like a private strip-tease for the viewer

• Shaking or jiggling different body parts

• Ass bouncing video

• Titty shaking video

• Tummy play
  • Rubbing oil all over your body, more as a sensual, slow thing... especially good if you have a cameraman who can get in close and pan up and down your body

• Walking, Running or Exercising with the camera focusing in on different parts of your body as you move

• Trying on panties and bras

• Trying on shoes

• Jerk of Instruction (you talking to camera)

• Small penis humiliation (you talking to camera)

• Cheating confession (you talking to camera)

• Repeat any of the above, but wearing a costume for a completely different video

• Putting on slutty makeup (place mirror behind camera)

• Getting ready for your day. A lot of guys really like the idea of getting to know you so seeing you go through a morning "getting ready for work" routine will really appeal to them.

• Showing off and/or masturbating in different fetish clothing

• Pantyhose

• Boots

• Lingerie

• Ropes
  • fake POV videos (pretend the camera is the guy these videos have been really popular for me)

• Blowjobs (use toy and look into camera as if looking into your lover's face)

• Footjobs

• Put feet up to camera as if rubbing on customer's face

• Use feet on toy and look at camera as if looking into customer's face)
    • Sex

• Missionary (hold camera above you as if looking into your lover's eyes)

• You on top (put camera on bed and pretend to bounce up and down on lover's cock)
    • Face sitting (straddle with crotch a few inches above camera and "grind" your pussy and ass on customer's face both in panties, in booty shorts and naked
  • Anal videos sell really well .

• Self spanking

• Interview type videos. For example, interview yourself about what you like to do in bed. You could even do some "demonstrations" of things you like. You can even just talk about every day things it doesn't have to be sexual. A lot of times, guys really just want a video where they can hear me talk.

I am in the process of getting approved for cam girl status. Just waiting till tomorrow when she adds people. And u get it ladies. I didnt realize how much time it would take to help someone out. It would totally suck to try and help someone out and then that person just give up or not talk to you anymore. I am hoping that i can become cam verified so hopefully that will help. Thank you again

In my view you should try to get a good understanding about "Lighting", camming is about looking good on the screen and the more control you have about how you look the better you can tailor your show......there should be plenty of videos about this topic on Youtube...
just an example

Good luck

:)

I second all the advice above. Besides which the best way to learn is by doing. Camming is so different for each girl in terms of how much she earns, when she does the best, what sites work best for her, the type of customers and shows she's looking to attract etc, so no one can really tell you "how" to do it. Research this and other adult related forums (especially those with a heavy camming focus like stripperweb) for everything you could possibly ever need to know about tech specs, equipment, the different cam sites etc. The more you switch on your cam and spend time in your cam room with your customers, the more you will learn about camming x

Status
Not open for further replies.