AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hugh Hefner Engaged AGAIN at Age 84

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its not just the age difference, its the money, the persona of Hugh Hefner and his history with the ladies. I don't care what goes down at the playboy mansion and what he pays the women to do for him he's rich he's successful he deserved the right to live whatever life he wants to live.

If there was a man who looked like he was getting married to a more famous, wealthier gay man and it looked like it was only to springboard his career and to bring money and fame to him I'd be just as skeptical about their true love as I was with this chicky babe.

SweepTheLeg said:
well its not just the age difference, its the money, the persona of Hugh Hefner and his history with the ladies. I don't care what goes down at the playboy mansion and what he pays the women to do for him he's rich he's successful he deserved the right to live whatever life he wants to live.

If there was a man who looked like he was getting married to a more famous, wealthier gay man and it looked like it was only to springboard his career and to bring money and fame to him I'd be just as skeptical about their true love as I was with this chicky babe.
Exactly.

It's not the fact that it's a 84 year old man marrying a 20 something woman (probably closer to her great-grandfather's age than grandfather's) - though that would raise eyebrows anywhere.

It's the fact that when the man is uber-wealthy (and famous) and the woman is a playboy bunny obvious ulterior motives are obvious.

What the hell has this got to do with gay marriage rights anyway? No one is saying Hef can't get married, or that his spouse won't have the same legal marital rights, pre-nups aside.

Comparing a media fluff story about a guy that's made an EFFORT to come of as some lifelong dirty old man, to rights of gay and lesbian people to marry is a bit insulting frankly.

Jupiter551 said:
SweepTheLeg said:

Exactly.

It's not the fact that it's a 84 year old man marrying a 20 something woman (probably closer to her great-grandfather's age than grandfather's) - though that would raise eyebrows anywhere.

It's the fact that when the man is uber-wealthy (and famous) and the woman is a playboy bunny obvious ulterior motives are obvious.

What the hell has this got to do with gay marriage rights anyway? No one is saying Hef can't get married, or that his spouse won't have the same legal marital rights, pre-nups aside.

Comparing a media fluff story about a guy that's made an EFFORT to come of as some lifelong dirty old man, to rights of gay and lesbian people to marry is a bit insulting frankly.
Agreed. Comparing the two is quite ignorant, in my opinion. The idea of such a massive age gap between two lovers is detestable to a lot of people, regardless of gender or sexuality.

Ultimately, if it's true love between two people, none of us should be criticizing them even if there's a 60 yr age difference. But it was clear that she was using him and his media empire as a publicity vehicle for her music or whatever. Her excuse of wanting Hef to be committed to her is a red herring. She knew what she was doing. He's made his fortune on being a "playboy" and he's not going to change now.

Bocefish said:
AlexLady said:
Am I the only one who wonders why people even give a fuck about stuff like this?

We're all for gay rights to marriage, but have to gossip about age gap marriages. :violence-stickwhack:

If you don't like the topic, move on.

I never said I didn't like the topic, I just was asking if there were others who thought gossiping was pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.