AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Established user account banned on age verification attempt.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2023
Hi, @punker barbie - or anyone else.

I’m not sure I’m the type of account you usually deal with but here goes…
I think I’m looking for advice to start with.
The account that has most recently been banned was “me_0w”.
I got an automated response 9 Jun but nothing else, no ticket number. The account is stil banned.
I’m mainly a user/chatter but went for age verification so that I could broadcast casually.

I had a previous account that was banned at the verfication stage (I didn’t fight it at the time - I come to the site for chatty fun not to do admin. Maybe I should have fought harder)

I have a long email ready to send that pleads my case, I’d like to resolve this for the good of both me and the site (I know I’m small fry but I do spend regular tokens - “purple-user”). But if that is not possible I want a reason because, in my book, I’ve been a good loyal customer and a community contributor (was the same with the previous acc). I love the site and would hate to consider leaving. But I also hate being somewhere I’m not wanted.

How do I get support to engage with me? How do I get them to work with me to resolve this?

I could have sent you the “big long email” but I thought I’d spare you this 😅, if it’s better sent straight to support.

Advice and/or expectation management would be appreciated. Anything.

Many Thanks

drawn_eye

Looks like it's a straight ban....
I broke the rules once, over year ago, because I was nervous for my security over the level identification being asked for. I made a mistake. I never hid my name, age or what I looked like and that's all that CB should have been concerned with. For that not only has any chance of broadcast been taken away but everything. I can no longer be a customer. It really doesn't make sense.

There's there's no chance of reprieve, atonement, repentance, going onto a subscription, working off a penance (OK a bit over the top but I would consider it). No negotiation. And just for clarity. I'm 55, visibly over the age of majority and that's all I was trying to prove myself to be.

I would get annoyed and angry, except I really liked being on CB. So.... sad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.