AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hypnotized Slaves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2017
Hi There,

I am new here and have a Niche Fetish. I would love to have a few cam girls make a few custom vids pretending to be turned into hypnotized slaves. Like walking around with arms out straight like a sleepwalker, that sort of thing.

Where can I request this type of custom video? Are there any cam models on here whpo could make them?

Please let me know for more info and I can explain better

Your best bet would be to find someone who does similar content on Clips4sale, most models there offer custom videos.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Also careful using the word hypnotize, because rules are you have to use the word "mesmerize"

It's a dumb rule, but don't want to get anyone in trouble who didn't know. Yes, the billing companies usually don't allow hypnotize because they don't want people saying they were hypnotized into buying things and trying to refute it. :rolleyes:

*Sigh...

Very considerate of the OP. He could have done it this way.

19970206-watch.gif

I want you to focus on the watch. Follow the watch and concentrate. Relax. Your eyes are becoming heavier and heavier . . . . . . . . . . . . .

:wideyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.