AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am entering a phase of depression because of what is happening to me with chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valentinvega_

Banhammered
Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I am new to the forum, I would like to explain a little about my case and if I get much better help, last year I was a study boy who, as time passed, this year I decided to withdraw from the study and start as an independent model boy on which after a month of working they banned my account, the support response was "document falsification" reason that seems absurd to me because my document is original, with the passing of time I was able to get my passport with a lot of sacrifice to obtain a second verification and They will see that the person in the document with whom I created my account was me, but they do not give me an answer and they say that they will not respond to my messages, I do not know what happened, they do not give me a concrete answer or proof, I hope for help from this community that It has helped me to grow as a person mentally and professionally, thank you

For security reasons I cannot attach photos of documents but I leave my username and email that was used to create an account.

user: frohan
run: froilancv99@gmail.com

Not a good idea posting your email in a public forum. Negotiations with CB take place via their useless support ticket system.
Do not attempt to send any personal info via the forum here such as scans and id documents. This site has no official connections with CB

Reactions: valentinvega_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.