AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am Number 4!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2011
Do not go see this movie, I am warning you right now trust me I was entirely to bored with this movie,.. Let me Explain please..

I am not going to spoil it I was actually hoping maybe this movie was about experimental Superheroes (which work for me nowadays) no its about aliens. And the acting is like Twilight meets Masters of the Universe (I think with the same weaponry too) .Even for me to give a movie from this genre a bad rating is weird. Trust me I do love my Scifi movies and I will sit through Alien movies like aliens, Predator, maybe even X-files and I gave this movie a chance and I was really disappointed. So take my word for it its not worth it.

I'm avoiding anything with werewolves, aliens or vampires that comes out in the next 10 years.

Masters of the Universe was the best movie to ever feature a synthesizer that would transport people to another universe.

Pros:
I thought the special effects were great
Super sexy #5 and her Aussie accent
The movie didn't NEED to be viewed in 3D to be enjoyed

Cons
The "bad guy" aliens were lame. (7ft tall ex-pro wrestlers whose acting skills equalled that of their wrestling skills (um, they SUCKED)
Too much setting up for a sequal (a la "Jumpers")
(related to the point above)There are 9 of these super powered good guy aliens, yet only 3, (#3 who dies in his only scene, #4 the main character, and #5 make an appearence.)
Very Twilighty in it's love story sub-plot

I liked the movie and would recommend it

I know this thread is a little old but the main bad guy was played by the guy who played Keamy on LOST and The Blob in Wolverine. :-D

watched one morning when i was bored on demand wasted money i could have spent better(on ambah) really upset with myself.

Not the best but def not the worst...Glad I got it for $1 at Redbox, but not gonna buy it. They did make the movie kind of like a hype to a sequel, but if the movie is that weak, then why make a sequel...not a "go out and see it" but I would say it's not a "run away screaming" kinda movie, like I do with Twilight... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.