AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am sick and tired of disgusting user names on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
When are you all going to fix this? We can't write certain words in our bios but users can sign up with names like bigdogdick111? I mean what the hell, CB? We get smacked for saying we're taking a pee break and their names are literally breaking TOS. FIX THE IMPORTANT THINGS.

I definitely like the armpit shaved. But I do like all varieties down low.
Well, maybe they leave cuz they are broke? My armipts can rest in peace now 🤣
It always start with an "hairy or shaved?" For me ha

Upvote 0
Did you enjoy going to conventions?
That is a complicated question for me. And not something I'm comfy getting into outside of MO. I think cons can be really good for certain types of ppl and models, I also think they can be very difficult for others.

Upvote 0
That is a complicated question for me. And not something I'm comfy getting into outside of MO. I think cons can be really good for certain types of ppl and models, I also think they can be very difficult for others.
10-4 Message received.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Yeh. I am torn about it, because some people come into your room and their username clearly marks them out as an arsehole, so you can ban them before they have to chance to write something idiotic in the chat.

Upvote 0
Yeh. I am torn about it, because some people come into your room and their username clearly marks them out as an arsehole, so you can ban them before they have to chance to write something idiotic in the chat.
Like the flamingfartdude...fine but anything with dog or rape in it or the N word .nah. If I have to say or type their name then I can potentially take the hit if someone isn't totally clued in on the room dialogue or the AI catches it. I'm so overly paranoid about it when someone does have a name like bigdogggg I simply call them Big.

Upvote 0
It's always been my view that anyone with a username like hugedong69 or 13inchTony probably doesn't have a huge 13 inch dong and probably isn't called Tony.

Upvote 0
Given what is not allowed under TOS, being able to register this choice of username seems weird.
That said, during the time they were in the room, there was nothing out of line in their comments......
Peepeepoopoogg Profile.png

Upvote 0
Given what is not allowed under TOS, being able to register this choice of username seems weird.
That said, during the time they were in the room, there was nothing out of line in their comments......
View attachment 95898
BadGaseousHapuku-max-1mb.gif

Upvote 0
Members are constantly given more freedom, even if their nicknames or speech is offensive. I see the logic in this, the members pour their money into the site, why should the CB bite the hand that feeds?
On the other hand, why should I be disgusted by seeing them? They already have a system that blocks certain words, can't it at least hide such nicknames?

Upvote 0
Members are constantly given more freedom, even if their nicknames or speech is offensive. I see the logic in this, the members pour their money into the site, why should the CB bite the hand that feeds?
On the other hand, why should I be disgusted by seeing them? They already have a system that blocks certain words, can't it at least hide such nicknames?
You could use a CB chat-bot, like Wildcard Username Blocker to block chat posts by usernames that contain a word or words that you don't want to see. Better than nothing if/until CB offers something via their Broadcaster interface.

chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/wildcard-username-blocker/?version=&slot=5

• Hugs
Reactions: diabellaqueen
Upvote 0
You could use a CB chat-bot, like Wildcard Username Blocker to block chat posts by usernames that contain a word or words that you don't want to see. Better than nothing if/until CB offers something via their Broadcaster interface.

chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/wildcard-username-blocker/?version=&slot=5
Wow that's really cool, thanks!

Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.