AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can’t get into my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
, Québec
Chaturbate Username
Mydiscretelovers
Ticket number 18142064
Hello,
My account name is: mydiscretelovers
We are trying to access our account. The first time it told me to send a photo with the person who has the initias AS, with the date and “singer123” which I did. With m’y ID Upside down. It told me the pictures were too small and blurry to resend them. Which I did. Then I was told they can’t do my age verification and I had to do it on the chaturbate website. Well I can’t if I can’t log into my account, then it told me I needed to enable 2 step verification and again I can’t because I cannot log into my account. I’ve emailed many times. And so far nothing has worked. Last time the photos worked for us and now it doesn’t this time. I NEED HELP TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT. Especially since we are still new and we had our pay to be sent out by today and now I’m not even sure we will get that pay because you can’t help me log back into my account. We have tried everything and we have even messaged on Twitter and all other form sites. We do not want to violate anything we apologize if we have. We love this site and want to keep using. Please help me get my account back. I will be posting this everywhere I can to help get us a reapose. It’s been like 3 days we have been trying to get this account back. I don’t know what else to do. Please again help.

Attachments

• E554C16D-88F8-420F-8A01-47F73BDC9F35.png
    E554C16D-88F8-420F-8A01-47F73BDC9F35.png
    898.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Dear @punker barbie I'd appreciate it if you could check my case.
My CB account is PervboysX , ticket 18145160
I have a doubt, I have been trying to verify my Chaturbate account, but I always receive a message saying that I need to upload a passport.
I have uploaded my national ID and my driver's license. It's almost impossible for me to get a new passport as a Venezuelan. It is not possible to get verified with a driver's license?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.