AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can not register at OnlyFans (

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2020
Hello everyone! I am from Russia, and I wanted to try to make money on OnlyFans (due to the virus I was left without work ((. But every time I send them a photo of my passport and a photo with a passport in their hands, they send this text:

Please provide a secondary form of your ID document to confirm your age. This must be a colored photo or a scanned copy of your ID document (preferably passport, Please ensure all information is visible, valid and up to date.)

As I understand it, they require another document from me? Well, how to send it if they have a form only for receiving a passport or ID card? I already sent them my passport and my various photos 3 times - they reject them all the time. Please, can someone know what I need to do now? Technical Support OnlyFans has been ignoring for 5 days already.

In some countries where there has been high fraudulent activity, sites require multiple forms of ID to prove who you are. I've had to submit two forms of id on other sites before too, and I'm in the states. So it depends from site to site. Also if you may look different than your id, they need to double confirm identity. Don't want anyone performing who is underage or stole someone else's identity.

I would retake clearer photos of the same passport. Use natural lighting if possible. In the meantime there are other subscription platforms you can sign up to. Avnstars and fancentro, on top of my head. I recommend also doing clip stores or camsites or PSO/sexting too to help generate traffic because on OF, you have to provide your own traffic.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
In some countries where there has been high fraudulent activity, sites require multiple forms of ID to prove who you are. I've had to submit two forms of id on other sites before too, and I'm in the states. So it depends from site to site. Also if you may look different than your id, they need to double confirm identity. Don't want anyone performing who is underage or stole someone else's identity.

I would retake clearer photos of the same passport. Use natural lighting if possible. In the meantime there are other subscription platforms you can sign up to. Avnstars and fancentro, on top of my head. I recommend also doing clip stores or camsites or PSO/sexting too to help generate traffic because on OF, you have to provide your own traffic.

Thank you for the answer) In general, I have already sent my photos as high-quality as possible. I’ll try to resend the passport scan, but as a photograph with a document in my hands - something else. In any case, it’s very strange, because my friends quietly registered in April with only one passport.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Thank you for the answer) In general, I have already sent my photos as high-quality as possible. I’ll try to resend the passport scan, but as a photograph with a document in my hands - something else. In any case, it’s very strange, because my friends quietly registered in April with only one passport.
They have had so many signups these past few months, so I can understand why they are probably having to be a lot more strict.

Try setting your phone to capture in 3 seconds or the longest it will let you if needed. That way you are not trying to hold your passport and take the picture to insure it's readable. Yeah it can be awkward, hopefully this helps!

I'm sorry I don't know how IDs work in Russia, but here in the US, we can get state issued IDs if we don't have a driver's license as ID. Not sure how you could go about getting something similar.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Do you use your internal passport or Загран? THe first isn't receivable if i recall well.

There is a step by step guide about how to register on Onlyfans on liveshow.ru

Hello everyone! I am from Russia, and I wanted to try to make money on OnlyFans (due to the virus I was left without work ((. But every time I send them a photo of my passport and a photo with a passport in their hands, they send this text:

Please provide a secondary form of your ID document to confirm your age. This must be a colored photo or a scanned copy of your ID document (preferably passport, Please ensure all information is visible, valid and up to date.)

As I understand it, they require another document from me? Well, how to send it if they have a form only for receiving a passport or ID card? I already sent them my passport and my various photos 3 times - they reject them all the time. Please, can someone know what I need to do now? Technical Support OnlyFans has been ignoring for 5 days already.

I am also from Russia and had the same problem. After the third time being rejected I sent them e-mail and they answered that I was rejected due to suspicion of third-party content. Nothing wrong with documents. After a few e-mails they approved my page. I recomend you mail them directlly to support@onlyfans.com

Удачи!

Reactions: Petsod
I am also from Russia and had the same problem. After the third time being rejected I sent them e-mail and they answered that I was rejected due to suspicion of third-party content. Nothing wrong with documents. After a few e-mails they approved my page. I recomend you mail them directlly to support@onlyfans.com

Удачи!
Спасибо!)) I tried to contact them by mail, well, they do not respond (

Спасибо!)) I tried to contact them by mail, well, they do not respond (
Привет! Did it work? Were you approved? In OnlyFans twitter support they said I must show my international passport ti be verifyed, one with English symbols in it (загран). I don't have one so I hope someone figured out how to do it without international passport(

Status
Not open for further replies.