AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can remove your unwanted google images and links

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2017
Hi camgirls,

I've become quite successful at removing my images and links to camshow piracy sites from Google and thought I could create a business doing this for other models.

I've seen that other websites will charge over $200 to do this and thought I would charge around $50 to remove as much as I can.

Firstly I'd need some practise so if you have any links you'd like removed please email me at alexaaggg@outlook.com with the Google links you'd like removed and your camgirl website address.

I'd love your opinions on this idea as well :)

Thankyou x

Reactions: MojitosJourney
I'm a camgirl who has been successful in removing images and links from google and would like to help other camgirls.
Other websites charge over $200 for this service. I'm offering to remove as much of your content as I can from google for $50.
Please email the google links you want removed and the link to your camming profile to alexaaggg@outlook.com and I will remove 3 initial links for free.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Removing camgirls is a little extreme. Do you have a service that will just take her lovense away for a few days?

ok, now you are just spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.