AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I cant log into MFC I am a cam model its been a week !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2013
Hi I cant log into my free webs account I am a cam model. My account looks like its been deleted. My friends says my profile is gone. Everytime I log in it says error. I emailed customer support for a week, no response. I even tried a new account. Has this happened to any other cam models at mfc? If I have been baned wouldn't they tell me?

Thailand models were recently mass deleted due to local laws. If you are a Thai model that may be the reason, if not feel free to ignore me.

Reactions: Evvie
JerryBoBerry said:
JoleneBrody said:
Damn I missed that shit!
If the poo is flying and it misses you, be thankful ~~Ancient Chinese saying. (I think :whistle: )
Ehhhh I've just been doing yard work all day. I need an ACF chip in my brain.

Reactions: KayleePond
JoleneBrody said:
JerryBoBerry said:
JoleneBrody said:
Damn I missed that shit!
If the poo is flying and it misses you, be thankful ~~Ancient Chinese saying. (I think :whistle: )
Ehhhh I've just been doing yard work all day. I need an ACF chip in my brain.
You're allowed to have an off day after doing housework stuff all day. :thumbleft:

Because you totally need my permission to do anything, lol.

stardust1234 said:
Hi well if I broke the rules why didn't they write me and tell me im baned? Did this happen to any other models at mfc?

Rose said:
I'm pretty sure the reason why you can't log in to your account was already established in this thread you started: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12921

You broke the rules so MFC deleted your account.
Because they don't have to tell you anything. Their site, their rules.

stardust1234 said:
Hi well if I broke the rules why didn't they write me and tell me im baned? Did this happen to any other models at mfc?

Rose said:
I'm pretty sure the reason why you can't log in to your account was already established in this thread you started: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12921

Move. The. Hell. On.

They dont need to write you and tell you that youre banned, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand "error, your account was deactivated'

And whether you did bestiality on cam or not, if you actually are engaging in it, youre a pretty fucked up person.

Go away.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
stardust1234 said:

Rose said:

Move. The. Hell. On.

They dont need to write you and tell you that youre banned, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand "error, your account was deactivated'

And whether you did bestiality on cam or not, if you actually are engaging in it, youre a pretty fucked up person.

Go away.
:clap:
It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you have to read the rules of a camsite before you start broadcasting there if you don't want to suddenly be jobless. Especially if you're OK with talking about really sick things on said camsite.

yeawhatever said:
wonder if this person is not from english speaking country or just troll?
She's not a native English speaker, but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand us. She just wants to hear that maybe she got hacked or something, because for some reason she can't believe MFC banned her from the site. :think:

It was the lizard men, yes the lizard men,

In collusion with Government, and the Banks, especially the banks, with a bit of help from the Illuminati

Word is you came close to outing the location of Lord Lucan, Shergar and the secret Nazi Moon base whilst on Cam and have had you taken down to stop the whole world order collapsing..

Is that what you wanted to hear? :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
Keep on posting duplicate threads and not listening to the people who reply to you and you'll find yourself banned with no email explaining why from HERE too.

AmberCutie said:
Keep on posting duplicate threads and not listening to the people who reply to you and you'll find yourself banned with no email explaining why from HERE too.

Well you kind of just did... Explain the ban I mean. But you're just that much more awesome than mfc support! Lol mfc support does make me laugh sometimes, I mean it's awful really, but it is kind of funny just how little they give a fuck.

You know, I hate it but I'm horribly curious about what on earth you were actually talking about. I don't think I actually want to know... but it's like seeing something horrific, you just have to take a look! You know, there are a lot of fetishes in the world, some I find kind of strange, some you possibly have a few minor issues, but they're relatively harmless fetishes, and if they harm anyone it'd the person enjoying the fetish. The two things you spoke of are not in that category, they are both very harmful fetishes and involve an unwilling party. Not cool. Fetishes like that should stay in your head. There is no need to let people know every thought that goes through your head. I really want to fly, but I don't try putting it into practise, because it's not going to happen, so I put the idea out of my head, just like you should put the idea of sex with animals and family members out of your head and keep it quiet and to yourself. No one needs to know what you wank over and it does not have to come into practise.

Hi, Thanks for all the quotes. I didn't do anything wrong to be baned, If I was baned do they ever allow me back on the site and why cant they contact me to tell me if I was baned or not? Has this happened to any other models, where it says error to log in?
Isabella_deL said:
AmberCutie said:

Well you kind of just did... Explain the ban I mean. But you're just that much more awesome than mfc support! Lol mfc support does make me laugh sometimes, I mean it's awful really, but it is kind of funny just how little they give a fuck.

You know, I hate it but I'm horribly curious about what on earth you were actually talking about. I don't think I actually want to know... but it's like seeing something horrific, you just have to take a look! You know, there are a lot of fetishes in the world, some I find kind of strange, some you possibly have a few minor issues, but they're relatively harmless fetishes, and if they harm anyone it'd the person enjoying the fetish. The two things you spoke of are not in that category, they are both very harmful fetishes and involve an unwilling party. Not cool. Fetishes like that should stay in your head. There is no need to let people know every thought that goes through your head. I really want to fly, but I don't try putting it into practise, because it's not going to happen, so I put the idea out of my head, just like you should put the idea of sex with animals and family members out of your head and keep it quiet and to yourself. No one needs to know what you wank over and it does not have to come into practise.

YES its happened to me! I was hacked by an underground anti-camming group run by christian mafia. I DID nothing wrong except use the lords name in vain a few times in chat (and insert a hamster into my anus)

OMG we are in the same boat!!
WHAT should we do?
SHOULD WE CALL THE FBI?

stardust1234 said:
Hi, Thanks for all the quotes. I didn't do anything wrong to be baned, If I was baned do they ever allow me back on the site and why cant they contact me to tell me if I was baned or not? Has this happened to any other models, where it says error to log in?

Funny, in this post, you said

stardust1234 said:
Hi I was just on Mfc on monday I tried to log on and it says error. I have been on for 2 weeks. I just chat about beast and insest with some people but I didnt do anything on camera with anyone. Yes, but has this happened to anyone else and why havent they responded back its been 2 days. please let me know. Do u think A hacker deleted my profile and changed my password? My friend said my profile is gone on that site.

The part in red? That is forbidden, according to MFC's wiki. They state clearly that incest and bestiality will be met with an immediate ban, no explanation, no pay. Don't believe me? You can read it for yourself right here.

We've told you this and told you this and told you this. So get it through your head. You broke the rules. It's clearly stated that doing so will result in being banned with no warning and no pay. You were banned with no warning. When you go to log in, it says "your account was deactivated". That means you were banned. Which is exactly what the wiki says will happen. What is unclear about any of that?

Reactions: SoTxBob and Rose
stardust1234 said:
Hi, Thanks for all the quotes. I didn't do anything wrong to be baned,

You did something wrong. You talked about bestiality and incest. That's all it takes. Even if you were not actively engaging in these activities, just talking about it is breaking the rules.

stardust1234 said:
If I was baned do they ever allow me back on the site

No, never.

stardust1234 said:
and why cant they contact me to tell me if I was baned or not?

Because when MFC bans a model, they want nothing to do with her ever again. It's unlikely that you will ever receive a reply from them, so move on to a new site and read the rules several times before broadcasting.

stardust1234 said:
Has this happened to any other models, where it says error to log in?

It's happened to many other models that also broke the rules and were subsequently banned.

tl;dr: You were banned, you will never work on MFC again and you have forfeited any money made. Let it go, find a new site and follow the rules or you'll find yourself in this pickle over and over again.

This is silly.

She didn't break the rules, though. At least not as far as she described the situation. That's the problem with vague rules and secret enforcement -- who really knows why she was banned? Making fun of her certainly isn't going to get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: MemberEd
Hi, Thanks for all the comments. I was wondering if I was baned then why no explanation. Can I ever sign up again. I didn't do nothing wrong people just talked about it and I was not interested why should I get in trouble. I didn't chat about it others did. Did any other models get baned and come back? If yes how long?

zippypinhead said:
She didn't break the rules, though. At least not as far as she described the situation. That's the problem with vague rules and secret enforcement -- who really knows why she was banned? Making fun of her certainly isn't going to get to the bottom of it.

stardust1234 said:
Hi, Thanks for all the comments. I was wondering if I was baned then why no explanation. Can I ever sign up again. I didn't do nothing wrong people just talked about it and I was not interested why should I get in trouble. I didn't chat about it others did. Did any other models get baned and come back? If yes how long?

zippypinhead said:

No matter how people respond you come back with the same question don't you? Are you just copy/pasting this? Because I'm failing to recognize an original thought in your brain. I'm starting to think you were banned simply for being too stupid to breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.