AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand what's going on please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2022
I have already more than a week with this problem when starting the broadcast from my phone, which is a Redmi 10. The broadcast only stays charged for a few minutes and then stops offline.

It is not a problem with my internet, which is high, I use a Wi-Fi connection in which I am only connected.

After uninstalling, deleting browser cookies, factory resetting the phone, trying another browser, the problem persists.

I streamed on Sc with another account two months ago and never had any problem, apparently the problem is that now SC doesn't accept Redmi?? @Charlie_SC @xChloe

Hey @Coke99
Were you streaming on the same phone on your old account and it was working fine?
I have sent you a PM as I would like to obtain some more information in order to assist you further.
Please refer and respond to my PM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.