AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned without any further reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2023
Please help get my account back
My username : bellalovesherfellas
I got banned September 1, 2023

I was just broadcasting then i suddenly got banned for no reason at all and I didn't violate anything while I'm live..

Please I beg you to help me..

I tried to email them twice and only submit a concern via my account on chaturbate..

Still no respond..

Hope to get a help from all of you here very soon.. I wanna go back earning tokens again..

Hello @bellalovesherfellas I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
@punker barbie

i have made a new thread for my sister account she got banned last wednesday
and i have emailed chaturbate support twice still no respond but i made my second email after almost 3 days of no respond
but until up to now nothing from cb support kinda hopeless..

she got banned for no reason please do help us get her account back...

her username name is ( urdropdeadgorgeousts )
looking forward to your help and thank you in advance....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello @bellalovesherfellas I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
@punker barbie

I hope i'd hear from you soon🙏

I've e-mail them again today just really hopeless waiting for there respond it's been about 5 days already still nothing from them..

This is what I wrote on email today

This is urdropdeadgorgouests,

I got banned Wednesday September 27
I sincerely apologize if I maybe have violate Chaturbate rules, my costumer requested me on private message to moan on WhatsApp but he purchased it on my bio, and I was scared to open my audio because I heard a lot of model's got banned because of back ground noise specially when hearing someone like kids..

That's the only reason I could think of as why I got banned, I really I apologize for it and it won't happen again...

Please I am very new to the chaturbate let me come back and work again..

I am hoping for a respond, I've tried emailing but I really haven't got any response since the first time I emailed support and no ticket number either. Hope this time I would really get a respond..

Thank you 🙏

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

i have made a new thread for my sister account she got banned last wednesday
and i have emailed chaturbate support twice still no respond but i made my second email after almost 3 days of no respond
but until up to now nothing from cb support kinda hopeless..

she got banned for no reason please do help us get her account back...

her username name is ( urdropdeadgorgeousts )
looking forward to your help and thank you in advance....
Hello @bellalovesherfellas We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I hope i'd hear from you soon🙏

I've e-mail them again today just really hopeless waiting for there respond it's been about 5 days already still nothing from them..

This is what I wrote on email today

This is urdropdeadgorgouests,

I got banned Wednesday September 27
I sincerely apologize if I maybe have violate Chaturbate rules, my costumer requested me on private message to moan on WhatsApp but he purchased it on my bio, and I was scared to open my audio because I heard a lot of model's got banned because of back ground noise specially when hearing someone like kids..

That's the only reason I could think of as why I got banned, I really I apologize for it and it won't happen again...

Please I am very new to the chaturbate let me come back and work again..

I am hoping for a respond, I've tried emailing but I really haven't got any response since the first time I emailed support and no ticket number either. Hope this time I would really get a respond..

Thank you 🙏
Did they tell you the reason why they got your account banned?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.