AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I hate this things.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few vehicles around here now that took my rather tepid dislike of the stick figure family and turned it into a seething contempt. :angry4: Apparently the new take on it for the most arrogant and condescending douche-bags is to use big Apple (Macintosh) stickers for the adults and little Apple stickers for their children. How very clever. You're a fruity "Mac" family. Go die in a fucking fire you prick.

I also just noticed the Honda Fit in your picture was sold by Midlands Honda in Columbia, SC. I hate that place as well. The owners are a bunch of cock sucking assholes who also need to die in a fucking fire. There's some nice people working there at least.

this things that is the true?

Mirra said:
I'd like to delete my post because I failed to spell/grammar check it by the way. That improper use of their is driving me crazy.
You ARE crazy, what are you talking about?
:whistle:

I haz the farty brain...it is the true. No idea what "this things" means lol but I hate'em

And I have seen stick figure families with both parents, 4 kids their dog and cat with names under each. They also had bumper stickers with the names of the schools the kids went to. Hello? talk about setting your kids up to be kidnapped.

Neudiin said:
I haz the farty brain...it is the true. No idea what "this things" means lol but I hate'em

And I have seen stick figure families with both parents, 4 kids their dog and cat with names under each. They also had bumper stickers with the names of the schools the kids went to. Hello? talk about setting your kids up to be kidnapped.
Wtf? With all their names? That's just asking for a kidnapping or some crazy attack. :shock: I'd be too paranoid to even want to put how many family members I have on my car in case some creeper sees it and tried to use it as a way to kidnap whoever was in my family.
Creeper: "Oh, I just saw your brother fall down. It's safe to come with me little girl." :eek:

Wow, the US is weird. Forget the names per se (not advisable), but in the UK such madness would indicate how many live in the house. Therefore how many computers, laptops, mobile phones, televisions, dvd players, iPods etc are contained inside...

Less sexual predators, more "here's how many live here and therefore what may be contained within while we are out for you to nick"...

Completely different potential crime emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.