AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just put in an app!(MFC)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2014
:hippy2: :happy10: :happy2: :booty: :angel7:
Hey everybody I literally just put in the app to become a model *yayme* You can call me Mireya (Ma-rye-ah)
I was wondering, how long does it take for them to email you the *nextsteps* and then what can be expected there-forth.
A little about me:I am 22(my birthdays in December) I am an artist, not a painting drawing type artist but a making stuff kind of artist; soaps, lotions, shampoos, candles, jewelry, etc. I am currently working on my weight issue which will be incorporated into my camming(workouts, naked yoga etc.)I recently shaved my head to support my mother's struggle with cancer. (the pic ill share is before I shaved the whole head) so I'll probably be working with wigs or natural. I don't usually wear make up but some days I will if I am going out. In other words I am more of a naturalist, with a quirky fun side.
------------------------------------
If anyone has any tips or things I should know about MFC please enlighten me, any info will help!
--------------------------------------------

thank you lovely people and hope to hear from you soon!!!
--------------------------------------------------

2eaqm4o.jpg

Hi Mireya!

Congratulations on submitting an application to My Free Cams!

Unfortunately, as I am not a model, I do not know how long it normally takes for them to verify you, but I can give you a few pointers from a viewer standpoint.

• Private Messages. All too often have I seen new models come online, get bombarded with private message after private message, get too caught up in replying, and they end up totally ignoring the chat room, where you will attain most of your following. Before you start, set your private messages to friends list only, so you can spend the first few days connecting with everyone, and not just a select few.
  • Friends List. Utilize the friends list to allow private messages and see when your most dominate regular members are online. When you start to cam, you can charge for your friends list, or you can solely base it on who you feel comfortable with in the first few days. For example, you could have three regulars, but one regular in particular is always talking, keeps the room mood happy, and always helps you out. You could friend add that regular, while possibly offering the other two regulars the option if they participate more or a discounted rate.
  • Room Rules. Establish your room rules on the first day and stick to it. Since it is your room, you can set any rules that keep you comfortable, and you need to make sure everyone, even regulars that you trust, are following them. If a viewer does not like your rules, they can move on and view someone else.
  • Room Topic. Room topics keep the viewers interested in what is happening, and allows you to maintain your show while everyone still knows what is going on. Room topics, however, cannot just be anything... they have to be engaging, informative, and easy to understand. Take these two examples: "100 tokens for friends list / 500 tokens for naked" and "100 tokens for friends list / 500 token goal: 25 tokens for shirt off, 50 tokens for pants off, etc...". Which one seems more informative, engaging, and easier to understand? I, as a viewer, would be more enticed to tip the model with the second example as it gives me goals to reach.
  • Mood. You set the room mood. You want to keep it engaging, happy, and drama free. You can either break or make a room just by the mood it has. If the mood is bad, take a break. If the mood is good, continue.

I could go on and on, but those are just some basic tips I would personally give to any new model.

On a side note, your eyes are gorgeous!

Toss me a private message here or an MFC Mail (MiniatureKiwi) when you get approved and plan on getting on, and I will be more then happy to help you out.

Mireya_ said:
------------------------------------
If anyone has any tips or things I should know about MFC please enlighten me, any info will help!
--------------------------------------------

I was in a new model's room once, and she was so busy with the basics she was ignoring the premiums trying to talk to her. I finally gave up and went to another room.

She had a poor understanding of how the site worked I assume. You are here, so you probably already know this, but hanging out as a member on a site will let you get your footing before you have a camscore to worry about.

You don't need makeup, your so beautiful. Your eyes are absolutely stunning!
I think it would be fun to watch a model make soaps and what not, if you can give them men scents you could probably sell your product fairly easily. I would rock your shaved head, it would bring in a lot of viewers if they knew why it was shaved, it is also very different. And being a new model competing with everyone else, being different is vital. Good luck!

Once you get your account set up on MFC, you should apply for Model status here and come into Models Only. There's tons of awesome info in there that will help you get started on the right foot before broadcasting for the first time, and we'd love to see you in there! :-D

Here's how to get Model status: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Reactions: DuoShi and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.