AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I like cats

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna vote for the Billy gets banned cause he's disturbed option. Jesus Christ take a hint. What you are doing is wrong on every single level. Leave her the fuck alone.

Reactions: LittleLei
I don't ban people just for being disturbed or creepy. I give warnings to cease the behavior.

I ban when they don't comply with my requests.

Im gonna vote for the Billy gets banned cause he's disturbed option. Jesus Christ take a hint. What you are doing is wrong on every single level. Leave her the fuck alone.

The next time the power ball lottery hits $1.5 bil again will you pick my numbers? You were spot on with this reply.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
The next time the power ball lottery hits $1.5 bil again will you pick my numbers? You were spot on with this reply.
Apparently im bad at that cause I did buy tickets for that shit and didnt win. But I knew he was gonna get banned cause he was already warned twice.

Reactions: eyeteach
Somebody wanted cats? Here's a fresh batch last night. :D

0S2SaRx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.