AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I love being a cam girl.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always say this.
How many 19 year olds live alone in the most expensive part of town completely independently and without debt? And without someone else's schedule?
Fuck yeah.

Jessi said:
How many 19 year olds live alone in the most expensive part of town completely independently and without debt? And without someone else's schedule?

Confucius say, a wise cam whore does not brag openly about how much she makes, lest she discourage people from tipping.

But yeah, my penis and I thank you all every day for being cam girls. :dance:

Being a camgirl definitely has its ups and downs, but I like it because I am basically my own boss, and I love having people watch me masturbate. Also, safer sex. I also love it because I work my own hours and I am not limited to a certain amount per hour, and if i get tired, i can just log off, similar to going home. I love being able to work from home. I have met some pretty awesome people as well. I am glad that I found this place right here. It has opened my eyes to bigger opportunities. Without this forum, I am not sure that I would even be camming still.

Jessi said:
I always say this.
How many 19 year olds live alone in the most expensive part of town completely independently and without debt?.

Pretty much every 19 year old that got a job instead of going to college?

PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.
How many 19 year olds live alone in the most expensive part of town completely independently and without debt?.

I'm 19, I didn't go to college, and if I wasn't camming, I'd be working a minimum wage job, NOT being totally independent and living on the nicest side of town. I don't know how easy you think jobs are to come by :/ it took my months of actively searching to land a part-time minimum wage, retail job.

PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

I don't think this is true at all. When I was 19 I was working for a little more than minimum wage 40hrs a week and still could not afford to live on my own.

I don't want to get into a huge discussion/debate on this but I do believe that when comparing a 19y/o boy vs 19y/o girl the boy will most likely have the better paying job when neither of them have an education. I say this because most people believe that men are meant for more physical labor and while their jobs may be harder they also get payed more, allowing them to have a more comfortable life style.

Congrats to all us cam girls that can provide a good living for ourselves and/or our families with little to no formal education.

PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

I do NOT live in the nicest part of town and my 1bedroom, small, shitty, apartment is $1,200 a month. I have utilities, food, gas, cell phone bill, etc. Most people I know cannot afford that with a minimum wage job. I know SO many people 25+ still living with their parents. The fact that Jessi is independent and living a decent life from camming is a great accomplishment. I also don't think she was bragging, but giving an example of why she is so thankful.

ElaySmith said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

I don't want to get into a huge discussion/debate on this but I do believe that when comparing a 19y/o boy vs 19y/o girl the boy will most likely have the better paying job when neither of them have an education. I say this because most people believe that men are meant for more physical labor and while their jobs may be harder they also get payed more, allowing them to have a more comfortable life style.

I agree. Perhaps I should have said every 19 year old male that finds a decent job. Ain't no way a 19 year old female could live alone in the most expensive part of town with no debt unless she's gettin naked on the net, right? Such an act would be unimaginable

PlayboyMegan said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

I know SO many people 25+ still living with their parents..

lol? Seriously? 25!!? Did they like, forget to get a job for ten years or something?

PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

When I was 19, I lived in the ghetto because it was the only thing I could afford and I didn't have the opportunity to live at home. In the area I grew up in, there aren't too many jobs a 19 year old can get that pay more than minimum wage. There aren't many jobs at all so I considered myself lucky to even have one. Where do you live where the economy is so awesome?

PlayboyMegan said:
PunkInDrublic said:
I was not aware that finding a decent job was that difficult.
Have you been living under a rock? lol

Yes I have been living under a rock. Great thing about this rock I live under is that jobs are not hard to come by, main problem with this rock is having too much work and not enough daylight.

MadisonLeigh said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

Where do you live where the economy is so awesome?

A suburb in Ohio

Jessi said:
I always say this.
Fuck yeah.

I am not trying to brag here, just want to clear up that where I live the only jobs available for someone who doesn't have at least a community college diploma are minimum wage jobs in food service, and yes even those are limited availability. The minimum wage here is not a living wage, I know this because I tried to make it work. I worked too many hours to take a second job and the hours I worked didn't pay enough to cover the bills and I was very nearly evicted. The job was also dangerous because of a lot of Health & Safety Dept. violations and the fact that I was working until 2 am and then starting the next shift at 5:30am. There was also disgusting amount of sexual harassment and drama, and no one could do anything about it because the people you report it to were involved also. In my region most people in my age group live with their parents still, and have a lot of student debt. Most of the people I went to college with still live at home and work retail, if they're not stuck back in the country where Im from, because theres nowhere to work there and good luck getting a car with no job. I'm doing very well by comparison and was just expressing that I feel extremely fortunate that I can do this kind of work.

PunkInDrublic said:
MadisonLeigh said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Jessi said:
I always say this.

Where do you live where the economy is so awesome?

A suburb in Ohio

Oh, well no one wants to live in Ohio so I guess that explains the excess of jobs.

I'm 23, with a DEGREE, and can't find a job that will pay me above minimum wage, Punk. I'm SO glad that you have such a great rock to live under that you, and clearly, those around you have high paying jobs that allow them to live at such a level. But clearly- not everyone can. & even if we COULD, some people just fucking choose to cam because of it's freedom.

I love camming because it's FUN, it's SEXY, and *OH BONUS PERK* it pays my bills and allows me luxuries. Sorry if anyone has a problem with the fact that I can openly enjoy that I can be financially successful by getting naked on the internet!

PunkInDrublic said:
KentuckyKutie said:
I'm 23, with a DEGREE, and can't find a job that will pay me above minimum wage, Punk.
I find that hard to believe.

Thats funny because I know plenty of college graduates that can't find shit to do with their degree and are stuck working retail or some other minimum wage job. Most jobs now days want you to have experience, how are you suppose to gain experience if nobody will hire you right out of college? Its a vicious cycle.

ElaySmith said:
PunkInDrublic said:
KentuckyKutie said:
I'm 23, with a DEGREE, and can't find a job that will pay me above minimum wage, Punk.

Thats funny because I know plenty of college graduates that can't find shit to do with their degree and are stuck working retail or some other minimum wage job.

Strange, I hear these stories of graduates not being able to find good jobs on the internet all the time but every graduate I know in real life seems to have zero problem finding a good paying job. Most of the time they already have things waiting for them when they graduate.

PunkInDrublic said:
ElaySmith said:
PunkInDrublic said:
KentuckyKutie said:

Thats funny because I know plenty of college graduates that can't find shit to do with their degree and are stuck working retail or some other minimum wage job.

Strange, I hear these stories of graduates not being able to find good jobs on the internet all the time but every graduate I know in real life seems to have zero problem finding a good paying job. Most of the time they already have things waiting for them when they graduate.

Good for you that you live somewhere with a better job market.

I say lets get back on topic and quit arguing with people that obviously live under a rock.

I love being a cam girl because of the freedom of schedule it gives me, the fact that it has allowed me to get out of debt and save for my future, I dont have to answer to anybody but myself and mostly because I make better money than most people my age and have a lot more fun doing it!

ElaySmith said:
I say lets get back on topic and quit arguing with people that obviously live under a rock.

Yes because when someone disagrees with you or see's things differently they obviously must be stupid.

PunkInDrublic said:
ElaySmith said:

Yes because when someone disagrees with you or see's things differently they obviously must be stupid.

I dont have a problem with people disagreeing with me and I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I also think that this particular thread is about why we love being cam girls and it has been derailed enough. If you want to continue talking about the economy and how old people should be when they move out of their parents house etc then feel free to create your own thread for that topic, this one is not about that.

With that said I will no longer be replying to your posts on that topic in this thread and think it would be a smart choice for other ladies to do the same.

ElaySmith said:
PunkInDrublic said:
ElaySmith said:

I dont have a problem with people disagreeing with me.

Clearly you do seeing as how you insulted me simply for not sharing the same opinion.

ElaySmith said:
PunkInDrublic said:
I also think that this particular thread is about why we love being cam girls and it has been derailed enough. If you want to continue talking about the economy and how old people should be when they move out of their parents house etc then feel free to create your own thread for that topic, this one is not about that.

Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.