AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need a good cam site - Streamate is a scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff777 said:
I gave the 7-11 clerk cash and he gave me a card. As of right now, i have no idea what kind of card it is, except to say that it definitely is not my personal credit card.
Maybe it's a pre-paid phone card? Try calling Trinidad and Tobago with it.

Update: Just spoke with their CS. Finally got a guy who was normal. I explained to him all the over-charges, and told him i would send proof. He said dont worry about it, and ALL charges for the day have been reversed. He wouldnt explain why it happened, so i didnt want to press the matter. Obviously he must have seen something that didnt look right to give me back all my $

And the strange thing was - i told him: "I did use *some* of your services, and for those i will pay". I offered to Paypal him the $. He wasnt interested. (i run online businesses, so i hate non-payers). I think he had me confused with one of those chargeback/scammer folks that make their business hard.

In any event, it's all good!. I'm glad i can report for any future reader of this thread via google: very painful process, may take a few phone calls, but when you get a rep who doesnt threaten you, they actually rectified things

the cards as of now have their full balance, i only checked the $100 one to confirm

Shutterbuck said:
Jeff777 said:
I gave the 7-11 clerk cash and he gave me a card. As of right now, i have no idea what kind of card it is, except to say that it definitely is not my personal credit card.
Maybe it's a pre-paid phone card? Try calling Trinidad and Tobago with it.

Possibly. Who the heck knows with these 7-11 clerks. I tell the guy "give me a card so can i get online". I give cash. He give card.

Jeff777 said:
Update: Just spoke with their CS. Finally got a guy who was normal. I explained to him all the over-charges, and told him i would send proof. He said dont worry about it, and ALL charges for the day have been reversed. He wouldnt explain why it happened, so i didnt want to press the matter. Obviously he must have seen something that didnt look right to give me back all my $

And the strange thing was - i told him: "I did use *some* of your services, and for those i will pay". I offered to Paypal him the $. He wasnt interested. (i run online businesses, so i hate non-payers). I think he had me confused with one of those chargeback/scammer folks that make their business hard.

In any event, it's all good!. I'm glad i can report for any future reader of this thread via google: very painful process, may take a few phone calls, but when you get a rep who doesnt threaten you, they actually rectified things

the cards as of now have their full balance, i only checked the $100 one to confirm
LOL

Shutterbuck said:
Jeff777 said:

LOL

I think you're confused. I offered him Paypal to see what he would say. I find it fascinating when businesses turn away sales and $.

I said to the guy "i love the streamate models, i am a net present value customer of easily $10k. How can we work together to make this happen"?

He wasnt interested.

Jeff777 said:
I think you're confused. I offered him Paypal to see what he would say. I find it fascinating when businesses turn away sales and $.

It's usually in hopes of keeping your business, I think it's generally a good move.

Wow, the site isn't a scam after all? I'm amazed. :lol:

Reactions: Jeff777
Jeff777 said:

I hope the poor model(s) that did the show for you didn't suffer a chargeback to their account. :(

Your comment about paypal makes no sense to me, by the way.

AmberCutie said:
Jeff777 said:

I hope the poor model(s) that did the show for you didn't suffer a chargeback to their account. :(

SM protects models from chargebacks - That's part of why we only get 35%. Whoever it is should be all good. :thumbleft:

AmberCutie said:
Jeff777 said:

I agree - not sure how they paid the models. Hopefully SM did the right thing, given that we now know they are not a scam site.

mynameisbob84 said:
This is what happens when you don't use Bitcoin...

LOL! i use bitcoin for some other sites, it works well

the beautiful thing about it is - no chargebacks, which is great for certain industries with high chargeback ratios

Jeff777 said:
mynameisbob84 said:

LOL! i use bitcoin for some other sites, it works well

the beautiful thing about it is - no chargebacks, which is great for certain industries with high chargeback ratios

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
Come on now, newbies don't get the old inside jokes yet! :lol:

Jeff777 said:
I'm an expert, so ask away if you have any questions. PM me if you want.

Really? Well, earlier in the thread you were talking about maybe starting up your own camsite, since you don't like any of the current sites on the market. And there is a large gap in the market for Bitcoin-based camsites, obviously. Maybe there's an idea there you could build on, perhaps?

yjXZkr7.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol:

GemmaMoore said:
Jeff777 said:

Really? Well, earlier in the thread you were talking about maybe starting up your own camsite, since you don't like any of the current sites on the market. And there is a large gap in the market for Bitcoin-based camsites, obviously. Maybe there's an idea there you could build on, perhaps?

yjXZkr7.gif

I'm hoping the actual, intentional trollishness can at least be spotted in that post :lol:

Ann_Sulu said:
GemmaMoore said:
Jeff777 said:

yjXZkr7.gif

I'm hoping the intentional trollishness can at least be spotted in that post :lol:

I think a whole train full of trolls might give it away, but you never know with these sorts of things. :whistle:

GemmaMoore said:
Ann_Sulu said:
GemmaMoore said:
Jeff777 said:

yjXZkr7.gif

I'm hoping the intentional trollishness can at least be spotted in that post :lol:

I think a whole train full of trolls might give it away, but you never know with these sorts of things. :whistle:

((((pops popcorn))))

forget TV, this is better, LOL!

Reactions: Teagan
I'm barely "Awesomesauce", I realize... but how many posts do I have to make in order to put another star between me and this guy?

Holy crap.. What's with all these trolls calling themselves models and using there business names to scam a dudes who's giftcard/creditcard/debitvisacard he bought at the 7-11 gets scammed by the non scam site known as Streamate? Fucking sketchy.

Emmalie said:
Holy crap.. What's with all these trolls calling themselves models and using there business names to scam a dudes who's giftcard/creditcard/debitvisacard he bought at the 7-11 gets scammed by the non scam site known as Streamate? Fucking sketchy.
I dunno but you better call your bank to make sure that cash paid 7-11 card doesn't have any holds... :shifty:

JoleneBrody said:
Emmalie said:
I dunno but you better call your bank to make sure that cash paid 7-11 card doesn't have any holds... :shifty:

Haha, I trust the clerk at 7-11 for all my banking needs.

Attachments

• Goes-to-711-1f37wk.jpg
    Goes-to-711-1f37wk.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 91
As someone who has been on both sides as a model and client at SM. I've only had one charge on my card that I thought was a little iffy, if anything the major problem I had at first was getting my card company to accept SM charges. Haven't read all of the latest responses but it seems to have descended into a troll thread. :hello2:

Lol at the models trying to get you to come to MFC.

EasyA said:
As someone who has been on both sides as a model and client at SM. I've only had one charge on my card that I thought was a little iffy, if anything the major problem I had at first was getting my card company to accept SM charges. Haven't read all of the latest responses but it seems to have descended into a troll thread. :hello2:

Lol at the models trying to get you to come to MFC.

LOL all over the place, hilarious to see, i agree. MFC is awesome, it's actually the best cam site i've ever been on. Very very solid the way they make things easy and transparent for the customer. They have all my business from now on. Been looking for a good site like that for awhile. It's amazing the incompetence out there. But MFC rocks. Already hired a girl to do custom photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.