AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help looking for chaturbate model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2016
Hey everyone I've been searching for this chaturbate model for ages and I think this website is the best place for help.
Anyway the model I'm looking for...
She had
-blonde hair
-large breasts
-had a little south American accent
-she was always texting
-sometimes she'd wear a tiara
Any help would be appricatied

laughing bub.gif

Ambercutie I've just read some of the threads...I didn't realise that requesting was deemed as creepy =D I lost my main chaturbate account and I completely forgot her name. I just wanted to follow her on my new account. That's all =)

I laughed because the description is just so vague for the most part. Blonde, big boobs, always on phone. It just made me giggle.

She had
-blonde hair
-large breasts
-she was always texting

That's definitely Stephanie.

Hey everyone I've been searching for this chaturbate model for ages and I think this website is the best place for help.
Anyway the model I'm looking for...
She had
-blonde hair
-large breasts
-she was always texting
Are her large breasts natural?

Almost impressive how badly you butchered appreciated op. Just said fuck it, close enough. You'll never find the large breasted blonde woman if you don't give it your all bro. I believe in you tho op because you got chaturbate right. Good luck on your journey.

HAHA. If they look good, who cares? Lol.

To me fake boobs look bad.

I have literally touched breasts that I didn't know were augmented until the lady told me so. Sometimes you really can't tell.

And when I say "touched", I mean "grabbed and squeezed". With permission, of course.

I would like to go on the record as saying that a woman's body is her own, and whatever she decides to do with her breasts is her decision, and one that I fully support. Whether they decide to have cosmetic surgery or not, I think every woman on the face of the earth gets more beautiful with every passing day.
Not here @Guy, not here. Come to the lounge and we'll talk.

Last edited:
I have literally touched breasts that I didn't know were augmented until the lady told me so. Sometimes you really can't tell.

Agreed. This is why I laughed at Guy's post, plus the sugar cookie remark (sugar cookies are FLAT, dude). I've gotten on MFC a bunch of times wearing a wig, and guys were all "Wow, your hair has really gotten long! You look great!" Haha. Waiting for the day one of them goes into a "I can't stand women with fake hair...it's a turn-off" rants.

I would like to go on the record as saying that a woman's body is her own, and whatever she decides to do with her breasts is her decision, and one that I fully support. Whether they decide to have cosmetic surgery or not, I think every woman on the face of the earth gets more beautiful with every passing day.
Not here @Guy, not here. Come to the lounge and we'll talk.

Hilarious post but yeah, bad move Guy. You don't want insecure girls with boobjobs getting all defensive and trying to pretend that implants look and feel natural. Trying to convince themselves they feel natural and making people lie so they don't feel bad. The worst is when strippers make you grab them in an attempt to convince you. "Mine feel natural" lmao whatever you say lady, just don't force me to touch those things again.

Status
Not open for further replies.