AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help.Please help me,thanks so much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
My account is:wechat521
So far, I have not received any payment(2018/8/1---2018/8/15)please check.
My payment method is paxum.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
I sent three messages to chaturbate support,But they don't have any reply,I don't know what happened.
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
@punker barbie

Just to be clear, I’m not a CB representative. My sole aim is trying to understand the issue in a simple and eye level way. My partial understanding is that once a payment is sent between CB to an e-wallet, there has to be a record of it your settings. Otherwise a payment rep, may not know how to begin to investigate. They need something to work with. That’s an educated guess, so feel free to take it with a grain of sand.

Upvote 0
Goddamn, this thread gives me a newfound respect for technical support on camsites.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate support Responded to me:
Dear wechat521,
Thank you for your email wechat521, please note that we apologize for the delay and inconvenience on this matter. We have since released your payment. This payment has been sent to finance for processing and you will get an email notification as soon as the payment has been processed.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience and delay and as always please let us know if you encounter any more issues in the future.

I should receive payment soon, thank you for your concern and help, thank you all.
My English is not very good, please understand.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi,
I also have a problem with receiving the money from CB.
I haven't been paid for the period 15-31 Aug yet. I'm seriously worried…
I converted a huge numer of tokens to cash on Aug 31 and even though CB Support claims the money was sent by wire on Sept 4 there's still nothing in my bank account.
They don't respond to my emails regarding the payment.

@punker barbie, please help. I'm desperate.
My CB name is _is

Upvote 0
Hi,
I also have a problem with receiving the money from CB.
I haven't been paid for the period 15-31 Aug yet. I'm seriously worried…
I converted a huge numer of tokens to cash on Aug 31 and even though CB Support claims the money was sent by wire on Sept 4 there's still nothing in my bank account.
They don't respond to my emails regarding the payment.

@punker barbie, please help. I'm desperate.
My CB name is _is
Please allow at least 48 hours for accounting to look into this. I'm sorry, however the payment was sent on Sept 4 and for some reason is being held by the receiving bank and accounting is working on it for you. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.