AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help.Please help me,thanks so much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
My account is:wechat521
So far, I have not received any payment(2018/8/1---2018/8/15)please check.
My payment method is paxum.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
I sent three messages to chaturbate support,But they don't have any reply,I don't know what happened.
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
@punker barbie

Going by the screenshots, Chaturbate have confirmed that the payments were sent to the paxum account on those dates.

Once Chaturbate have sent a payment, they can’t resend the payment until they receive the money back if it’s been paid into an incorrect account. This is why they’ve given you the dates as they’re saying that paxum need to check where the payment has been paid into.
Chaturbate support does not state the payment for August.The screenshots is just a June payment,If chaturbate pays me in August, then chaturbate should send me the August payment voucher instead.I work at chaturbate, and chaturbate should take the initiative to help me find this money.Chaturbate has a payment record, but I don't have one, they can contact paxum,But at the moment I have not got any help.
@roydz
@@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Going by the screenshots, Chaturbate have confirmed that the payments were sent to the paxum account on those dates.

Once Chaturbate have sent a payment, they can’t resend the payment until they receive the money back if it’s been paid into an incorrect account. This is why they’ve given you the dates as they’re saying that paxum need to check where the payment has been paid into.
Only chaturbate gave me the payment record voucher, I can get the money back, but chaturbate did not give me,Or chaturbate contact paxum

Upvote 0
I wasn't facepalming you. I was facepalming that fact that it even had to be said in the first place.

Just remember unless the emoji adds to the 'green' count people tend to consider it negative for some reason. Be selective when using 'neutral' emoji because those are the most misinterpreted as negative.

Sorry for interrupting this thread.

Upvote 0
Once again, when was the payment sent to your Paxum e-wallet/account?
(Aug 01-Aug 15,2018)I did not receive payment for this period.I need chaturbate to pay my payment voucher and payment time and payment transaction code in August.I need to submit to paxum for them to query,Only chaturbate spuoort and @punker barbie Can give me payment voucher.

Upvote 0

she seems to be asking about other payment. the ones chaturbate confirmed were 200ish $ one she is talking about looks like 300 something$ ( looks like). and also i always receive an email from chaturbate saying payment was sent , then after a while getting email from paxum saying invoice was purchased.

e.g.
support@chaturbate.com
mar., 21 aug., 18:35 (Acum 10 zile)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

către eu
cleardot.gif

Dear sophiestique,
We’re letting you know that we’ve sent a Paxum Payment for your account
sophiestique in the amount of $xxx.
You should be receiving these funds within 24 hours.

If you do not see this payment by then please let us know.

support@paxum.com
mar., 21 aug., 18:37 (Acum 10 zile)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

către eu
cleardot.gif

gP3-C6hkgtrtb7S432UjYqdW9pAdowXj9kMRj5nHONnYBBLU0peQBrFG0WATuhOZUzG_mF9PF1LXyUG3jYwCqzIU_RfbuEi8b6MVfCDfDQ=s0-d-e1-ft
F_m2ZxuHvKPe3zmQ_6X2FsZuFm5XhXoQOEgS_M8BcnBPDJNJzTrmI14jmsiPOGma3REztoLFPQULHRJ0Lsx-gLwzdxMngzF2yENDgia1XvA=s0-d-e1-ft

yTduWo9aIze2bhdny_aQns-CibLImVWeqdI2_d54l5ySawJkC_1XEDVd8bVy5PB9Hy1ECV6uPZL167uVYj9WYchlGpW1Zz22HqOv=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear xxx yyy ,

This email confirms that invoices@paxum.com Paxum Inc has purchased your invoice #185763, issued to paxum@chaturbate.com 561 Digital LLC ..

Payment Details

Transaction Number: 61674353
Transaction Date: 2018-08-21 11:37:02
Purchase Price: xxx.xx USD
Invoice Details: Daily Payout

Sincerely,
paxum.com team

The service is provided pursuant to Paxum Factoring Terms of Use.

@wechat521 did u receive any similar email from chaturbate at your previous payments?

Upvote 0
Okay, so a payment provider doesn’t see when a payment is sent until it reaches. If it’s not sent via a payee ID, then there should at least be a tracing procedure.
that's why i keep asking about the emails from chaturbate, thats probably what she should pass to paxum so they can verify, but if she didnt receive any email, i tend to think payment wasnt sent.
@wechat521 if you go to your chaturbate account, tokens stats- > detailed income stats down on the page, at daily payout can u see any amout, or is just 00. 00?

Upvote 0
Okay, so per what you tell me, a payment can be sent each time to any Paxum e-wallet, and payee ID is never linked there?
not really sure @Dan Epstein as never in conversations with paxum been told or asked about payee ID, i know what u mean as fcp had that. But on paxum we dont get a list with sites we linked to paxum account( i remember on fcp we had that list and every site we worked with had also an ID) . i think payee ID is email adress u registered with paxum.

Upvote 0
Basically we can get rid of the "voucher" term. A screen shot from the broadcaster account, showing the date, the amount, and the destination, should be good enough for support to start working on, right? I mean Paxum support. A payment rep can't locate a missing payment without some sort of a detail I believe.

Upvote 0
@Dan Epstein if its okay, ill DM you a printscreen of how things look like after u select paxum. from what i know accoutn holder of paxum has to be same as chaturbate broadcaster ( not sure how cb checks that out tho)
That would be great, please make sure to blot out any personal details. I'm no longer a rep, and I shouldn't see these at the moment, no matter how much I'm trusted.

Upvote 0
Basically we can get rid of the "voucher" term. A screen shot from the broadcaster account, showing the date, the amount, and the destination, should be good enough for support to start working on, right? I mean Paxum support. A payment rep can't locate a missing payment without some sort of a detail I believe.
yes term voucher isnt the term to use. all those u mentioned there we can see, but not on same page lol. date and amount are on one page, the destination not. its very curious tho that chaturbate didnt reply her yet ...

Upvote 0
I think that a language barrier, and too much lingo texts, create a confusion. When I communicate support e-mails, I often throw away half the canned text, because just a description gives nothing to do. An e-mail ain't worth Sugar Honey Ice Tea, if it doesn't have a call to action, a click, a question, or an instruction. It's true with marketing e-mails, it's double true with support. If I send an e-mail with just a story, I marked a closed ticket, that's all. We call it a successful operation with a dead patient in Israeli slang :) And I'm saying it because I love the folks from Paxum, not because I wish to thrash anyone.

Upvote 0
that's why i keep asking about the emails from chaturbate, thats probably what she should pass to paxum so they can verify, but if she didnt receive any email, i tend to think payment wasnt sent.
@wechat521 if you go to your chaturbate account, tokens stats- > detailed income stats down on the page, at daily payout can u see any amout, or is just 00. 00?
f1ld28.jpg
[/IMG]

Upvote 0
she seems to be asking about other payment. the ones chaturbate confirmed were 200ish $ one she is talking about looks like 300 something$ ( looks like). and also i always receive an email from chaturbate saying payment was sent , then after a while getting email from paxum saying invoice was purchased.

e.g.
support@chaturbate.com
mar., 21 aug., 18:35 (Acum 10 zile)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

către eu
cleardot.gif

Dear sophiestique,
We’re letting you know that we’ve sent a Paxum Payment for your account
sophiestique in the amount of $xxx.
You should be receiving these funds within 24 hours.

If you do not see this payment by then please let us know.

support@paxum.com
mar., 21 aug., 18:37 (Acum 10 zile)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

către eu
cleardot.gif

gP3-C6hkgtrtb7S432UjYqdW9pAdowXj9kMRj5nHONnYBBLU0peQBrFG0WATuhOZUzG_mF9PF1LXyUG3jYwCqzIU_RfbuEi8b6MVfCDfDQ=s0-d-e1-ft
F_m2ZxuHvKPe3zmQ_6X2FsZuFm5XhXoQOEgS_M8BcnBPDJNJzTrmI14jmsiPOGma3REztoLFPQULHRJ0Lsx-gLwzdxMngzF2yENDgia1XvA=s0-d-e1-ft

yTduWo9aIze2bhdny_aQns-CibLImVWeqdI2_d54l5ySawJkC_1XEDVd8bVy5PB9Hy1ECV6uPZL167uVYj9WYchlGpW1Zz22HqOv=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear xxx yyy ,

This email confirms that invoices@paxum.com Paxum Inc has purchased your invoice #185763, issued to paxum@chaturbate.com 561 Digital LLC ..

Payment Details

Transaction Number: 61674353
Transaction Date: 2018-08-21 11:37:02
Purchase Price: xxx.xx USD
Invoice Details: Daily Payout

Sincerely,
paxum.com team

The service is provided pursuant to Paxum Factoring Terms of Use.

@wechat521 did u receive any similar email from chaturbate at your previous payments?
YES,Before have,But No in August
k522wk.jpg
[/IMG]

Upvote 0
Can only indicate that chaturbate has no payment or paxum is wrong,But chaturbate didn’t give me the payment details ,Paxum can't query,I don't think chaturbate pays at all.
Things I have never understood very well:Chaturbate support does not reply to me any information,@punker barbie Can you tell me why?Today is September, please don't be silent,You know all the things and the truth, thank you
@Sophiestique
@Dan Epstein
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
If this person is truly missing a paymemt and it seems they are why is no one from cb assisting them in this matter?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.