AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help.Please help me,thanks so much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
My account is:wechat521
So far, I have not received any payment(2018/8/1---2018/8/15)please check.
My payment method is paxum.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
I sent three messages to chaturbate support,But they don't have any reply,I don't know what happened.
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
@punker barbie

Wouldn't it be better to ask support for these details ?

If you email support with the subject Paxum details, then include all the details within the email they should be able to provide you the information.
I don't understand why they don't reply to me,Paxum didn't know the payment at all, chaturbate never gave me any reply on this matter, nor gave me any payment certificate.

Upvote 0
The payment was sent on August 18, CB has notification that it cleared to Paxum. Please contact Paxum directly for why it was not transferred to your account.
I contacted paxum, paxum gave me the following reply:

m7tfeu.jpg
[/IMG]

Upvote 0
  • Wat?!
Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Permission to onboard.
Is your Chaturbate payee ID linked to your Paxum service? If not, or if it's linked to someone else's e-wallet, we may know where the confusion stems from.
Chaturbate needs to be checked, I can't check it, I have received payment with paxum before(June chaturbate payment), but this time I didn't receive it.Paxum needs chaturate's payment voucher, but chaturbate does not give me any credentials

Upvote 0
You need to take a chill pill. Shirley is just one person that is trying to help a lot of people. You MUST be patient.
I have been waiting for many days, today is August 30, the next payment will come.But I have not received this payment yet((Aug 01-Aug 15,2018)), I am very anxious.

Upvote 0
You need to take a chill pill. Shirley is just one person that is trying to help a lot of people. You MUST be patient.
I don't know if chaturbate or Shirley has helped me check this out.I only need the payment voucher for chaturbate, if chaturbate pays, then I think they can send it to me in a few minutes.Instead of waiting for many days

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Paxum support replies to me:
Transfers between Paxum account holders are done instantly, therefore, since the mentioned transaction does not appear in your account statement it means that it was not completed.

For us to be able to further investigate, you need to contact the sender and ask him to provide for you the transaction details (Paxum Transaction ID/ Transaction Date/Transaction Amount/The email from which the funds were sent). After these details are available please reopen this ticket and provide them in a reply.

Best Regards.

Please help us serve you better by taking a few moments to fill out the Customer Satisfaction Survey

So I need help,thanks

Upvote 0
didnt u receive the email from chaturbate that state they sent payment to paxum? u shoul dhave there all details. they usually send email when a payment is sent to paxum.
Chaturbate didn't send me an email for payment, but Shirley said that the payment was made on the 18th, let me wait, I have not received it.Please check the previous content

Upvote 0
Chaturbate didn't send me an email for payment, but Shirley said that the payment was made on the 18th, let me wait, I have not received it.Please check the previous content
geeze i was just trying to help. calm down:) i did read all thread by now. and u didnt mention any email. ir ur gonna go like that on people that try to help you, you will end up talking to yourself.

Upvote 0
What does a voucher mean in our context? I have a feeling we are confusing each other. How do you link your payment from Chaturbate to Paxum? Payments don’t just go, they ought to be sent first.
Chaturbate should give me the payment voucher, but they don't reply to me, don't give me,Chaturbate didn't pay me

Upvote 0
I’m certain we’re going in circles here. Maybe it’s the language barrier, and maybe I should stop trying to help.
The former payments you received, did they come from your broadcaster account, or were they sent from another Paxum user? I’m trying to rule out options here, so I’d appreciate if you do more than repeat the voucher mantra.

Upvote 0
I’m certain we’re going in circles here. Maybe it’s the language barrier, and maybe I should stop trying to help.
The former payments you received, did they come from your broadcaster account, or were they sent from another Paxum user? I’m trying to rule out options here, so I’d appreciate if you do more than repeat the voucher mantra.
Definitely from chaturbate

Upvote 0
It was after I found shirley at acf, chaturate support sent to me.Before coming to ACF, chaturbate did not reply to me about any payment.
Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 4:39 PM
Chaturbate Support Reply to me:
20posww.jpg
[/IMG]

Did not say payment (2018/8/1---2018/8/15),Why?so I replied to the mail:
Thank you for replying to me.But I still need help.
I did not receive payment in the previous issue.(Aug 01-Aug 15,2018),This payment is $*****,I did not receive it, please check it.
I want to know if the payment has been issued.When can I receive it?
Please help me,thanks so much.
Please reply me.thanks
2aeo5tu.jpg
[/IMG]

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
To date:Chaturbate has not responded to me anymore
shirley said:Chaturbate 18th payment,I have not received it yet.
shirley said:Let me contact paxum,But paxum said that I did not receive it at all, let me find the chaturbate to pay the proof.I contact chaturbate, but it don't give me any reply, I don't have a payment voucher.
you can see:Shirley doesn't reply to me anymore right now.
So I was cheated.
Because my English is not very good,Please understand,So Have you understood the whole thing?

Upvote 0
Going by the screenshots, Chaturbate have confirmed that the payments were sent to the paxum account on those dates.

Once Chaturbate have sent a payment, they can’t resend the payment until they receive the money back if it’s been paid into an incorrect account. This is why they’ve given you the dates as they’re saying that paxum need to check where the payment has been paid into.

Reactions: rstanton and DFT
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.