AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get model status, I got approves and everything while I slept last night!! I am looking and it says to e-mail her from myfreecams... so, my question at the time is how do I do that, or better yet, exactly what is AmberCuties e-mail for this site?

newbie said:
So I need to actually pay as a member to message her?

You message her from your model account, NOT a premium account. It says this explicitly in the model verification thread. You might want to re-read it in its entirety, since you seem a bit confused... For instance, you said you were already approved (maybe you were talking about getting approved for MFC?,) but if you haven't even sent Amber an MFC mail, then there's no way you could have been verified on this forum, as that's the next step after making an account on ACF. And I haven't seen your picture in the 'Additional Model Verification' thread either, which should be part of your verification, being completely brand-new.

Definitely go check the model verification thread again, and follow all of the steps to the letter. Then you'll have model status. :)

newbie said:
See, and not I feel like an idiot because I keep hitting send messages and it continuously tells me to log in as a member to do so... Am I logged in under the wrong thing!?
It sounds like you're trying to do this from the MFC homepage. What you need to do is log in as a model under the profile login page. Here's a step-by-step on how to do it!

1.) Go to profiles.myfreecams.com
2.) On the left side of the screen, enter your login information (model name+password)
3.) Choose 'MFC Mail' from the options on the left (it's the 6th option down)
4.) In the 'To' box, put 'AmberCutie'
5.) In the 'Subject' box, put 'Model Verification'
6.) In the 'Body' box, put your username on this forum, and that you want to be verified as a model
7.) Hit 'Send' to make sure your message goes out
8.) Take a picture of yourself holding up a sign saying 'Hi AmberCutie' or something to that effect, and post it in this thread
9.) Make sure that you have at least a few pictures of yourself on your MFC profile that show your face, so Amber can verify it's you
10.) Wait to be verified, and enjoy model status!

Ok, question...what site do you work on? If you're a model on MFC, then you should be able to easily shoot her an MFC mail. I'm thinking you must be with a different site. Just noticed you never actually said you were a Myfreecams model. :think:

- gooooo here http://profiles.myfreecams.com/_/login
- click "log out" on the left hand column at the bottom.
- log back in with your model account (if you're verified by MFC you should have a username, your model name and a password)
- click on "MFC Mail" in the left hand column.
- insert "AmberCutie" in the "to:" field.
- follow mail instructions as mentioned in the veification thread here on ACF.
- press send.

following these steps exactly, where is it going wrong?

edit; what Gemma said :p

but also, could be you're still logged in with a premium account (if you have one), so press log out first and then log in again!

Models from other cam sites:
1. Create a username for the forum if you haven't already. Use one of your model names or a Twitter name so you may be easier to recognize and find. Make sure you complete the whole registration process (you'll have to click a link in a verification email that automatically comes to you.)

2. Send me a PM on the forum with a link to your profile on the cam site. (You're not done yet, make sure to do step 3!)

3. Post a verification pic in the ADDITIONAL MODEL VERIFICATION thread.

4. I approve girls on Tuesday and Friday mornings. You will receive an informative PM from me (here on the forum), your name will be purple, and you will be able to enter the Models Only section once I've upgraded you. Please remember to thoroughly read the PM I send you.

This is an excerpt from the verification page for if you aren't on MFC. Hope that helps. I figure it'll work if you're an MFC model as well (if you're with MFC mail from your model account is simply an easier way to prove it).

LailaBaise said:
Do you have a model account at MFC?

She stated in her first post on this forum that she was waiting to be verified for MFC (and seemed excited to be verified in this thread as well, pretty sure she was talking about MFC and not ACF,) so I assume that she does have a model account. It sounds like a case of trying to send mail from the MFC homepage instead of the profile portal, which is an easy mistake to make.

GemmaMoore said:
LailaBaise said:

She stated in her first post on this forum that she was waiting to be verified for MFC (and seemed excited to be verified in this thread as well, pretty sure she was talking about MFC and not ACF,) so I assume that she does have a model account. It sounds like a case of trying to send mail from the MFC homepage instead of the profile portal, which is an easy mistake to make.

Possibly, but this bit made me question if she was an MFC model too.

I am trying to get model status, I got approves and everything while I slept last night!! I am looking and it says to e-mail her from myfreecams... so, my question at the time is how do I do that, or better yet, exactly what is AmberCuties e-mail for this site?

She didn't say she was a model, but thought she had to mail through MFC.

Ann_Sulu said:

She didn't say she was a model, but thought she had to mail through MFC.

I think that was more a matter of saying 'e-mail' instead of 'message', which would be an easy mistake to make if you're not familiar with the site, and some people use as a broader term for contacting someone online. Here is where she said she was waiting to be verified on MFC, and based on her first post in this thread, it would seem that she did indeed get verified.

If she was on a different cam site (most likely CB, as she also mentioned that), then she'd be asking how to PM on ACF. Assuming she actually read how to get verified as a model, instead of skimming... which seems to be the main issue here. :p

GemmaMoore said:
LailaBaise said:

Cool, it was just after my initial post about logging into to her model account and she replied with:

newbie said:
So I need to actually pay as a member to message her?

that confused me. Also, if she followed the link I posted she wouldn't be on the homepage but in her account. :think: Hmmm. I hope she manages to get it! This is a mission now! :lol:

Something is definitely wrong here. I clicked the link I was given profiles.mfc...... and it says I don't exist.. I just got my congratulations e-mail this morning, clicked their link to finish my profile out and it took me to usa.myfreecams.com. My log in options are member, performer, webmaster and manager.. i'm thinking something is terribly wrong and i'm not sure how!... It shouldn't be this hard!

The following is what I have recieved since requesting an MFC account (ps... I believe I meant the sight verified me as one, not Ambercutie.. that's my mix up!! sorry!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have now registered with usafreecams
Site url: http://www.usafreecams.com
Thanks.

If you can login and upload your ID images and upload a profile pic we can approve your webcam account.

Regards,

USAFreecams Support

Your account is approved by site administrators.
You can login in

Site url: http://www.usafreecams.com
Thanks.

newbie said:
Something is definitely wrong here. I clicked the link I was given profiles.mfc...... and it says I don't exist..

Yikes. Who'd have thunk signing up to MFC could cause an existential crisis? :?

Don't know if it would affect things or not, but did you sign up through MFC directly, or through a studio/third party?

Yeah, you didn't sign up with MyFreeCams.com, you signed up on some site called USAFreeCams.com. That's why you can't login on MyFreeCams!

To become a MyFreeCams model, go HERE: http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/pros ... counts.php

And you should probably look a little more closely at the things you're signing up for-- not everyone on the Internet is trustworthy and some of them may take advantage of the personal information you send them! Pay closer attention for your own safety!

USAfreecams is not MFC.

As a usafreecams model you will need to complete the additional model verification.

Also, has anyone ever heard of that site before?!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
AnnieForest said:

It's apparently brand new and doesn't go live until next month. They're recruiting their first 100 models.

I always say, things happen for a reason. worst case, you learned a valuable lesson, best case, usafreecams will be the new big thing! ;)

(seriously though, you might wanna see how you can close that account, unless you're planning on doing some research into that site)

AnnieForest said:
USAfreecams is not MFC.

As a usafreecams model you will need to complete the additional model verification.

I went directly through MFC to do this!! I never went to a usamfc... UGH!! wth... okay, to start over and next time let's hope I get it!! This is CRAZY! I didn't go to any other sight, not through a 3rd party...

That is what I did.. At the bottom right on MFC it says become a model, it took me to a wiki page where it then says apply or something like that (i'm doing it again atm). It's what I did before, but if I get another thing from usa I will contact MFC and discuss it with them.

newbie said:
AnnieForest said:
USAfreecams is not MFC.

I went directly through MFC to do this!! I never went to a usamfc... UGH!! wth... okay, to start over and next time let's hope I get it!! This is CRAZY! I didn't go to any other sight, not through a 3rd party...

That is what I did.. At the bottom right on MFC it says become a model, it took me to a wiki page where it then says apply or something like that (i'm doing it again atm). It's what I did before, but if I get another thing from usa I will contact MFC and discuss it with them.

just click on this DIRECT link to the sign-up: (it's been shared here before)
can't go wrong.

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/pros ... counts.php

newbie said:
You ladies are so awesome!! Thank you for helping me get into such a naughty career!! You will all help me make it, of that I am sure!!
Now that you're going to be working in an "online" job, make sure you're more careful about what you click. Somewhere along the line you clicked a wrong link that took you to either a studio site or scam site and thought you were signing up for MFC. That site likely has your real contact information now.

Being a cam girl means being careful about keeping your identity protected and keeping yourself safe. You'll need to be wary of links and sites that could compromise your security.

Spend some time learning how to make secure passwords, make sure all of your email addresses associated with camming are separate from your real identity, don't give random people or sites personal information... and don't click random links! :lol:

There is also a possibility that you just haven't been approved by MFC yet, and that email is actually just spam designed to confuse you into joining their new site?

Status
Not open for further replies.