AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why I get banned from chaturebate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2023
hello man
I am permanently banned from chaturebate and I still don't know why. Its almost 4 months now. I tried everything to get back to send many E-mails but I didn't get real response. even made a new profile but was banned after seeing the passport
...The question is have someone have this problem too and can go back to have profile agian ?

สวัสดี @Mayabay โปรดระบุชื่อผู้ใช้หรือหมายเลขตั๋วของคุณ เพื่อที่ฉันจะได้ส่งต่อไปยังทีมสนับสนุนของเรา
My I d name is smilebyyim. #21946664

Upvote 0
สวัสดี @Mayabay ฉันขอยืนยันว่าทีมสนับสนุนได้ตอบคำถามของคุณแล้ว ตั๋ว #21138368
Yes. But I still don’t understand why I get banned.
Hello @Mayabay I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21138368
Yes. But I still don’t understand why I get banned. I try to explain many time but look like they not read my E-mail after they see that I get banned. I have try many thing many way but they just say they believe that I do something wrong. I work with chaturebate for many year at least I should know what the real reason.
And for sure I want to have profile there again and work. But after I set up the new profile I get banned again after I upload my passport.
I’m alway follow the rules and never make any problems . I just need a chance to work there again.
You think is possible for them to unblock me and give me chance to have profile again ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.