AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need to find a Directv technician to ask a simple question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyDDMarie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 7, 2010
Ooooooohio!
If anyone on here is a technician, or maybe has a friend/relative that is an installer. A CSR might be able to help me also. So I guess I'm open to either of those 2 people. No sales people though, they wouldn't have any idea. And no previous technicians/CSRs, I need to talk to someone that knows their exact system to current date and would be familiar with any updates and such.

Thanks! I just wanted to ask regarding my super-duper-awesome billing error that's been in my favor for the last 10 months. I've been paying just over $5 a month for full service, and now I'm going to be moving next month. I'm afraid if I call Customer Service the rep is going to notice what little amount I've been paying, and sort of flag my account or whatever. I want to know if there's anyway around this. Or maybe can I just lie and say my stepdad or some other imaginary person works for DTV and I get an awesome discount? Lol, I don't know! That's why I need help.

If not, oh well. It's saved me over $650 in the last 10 months, so I suppooooose if I have to suck it up and go back to paying regular price I will hah!

Re: I need to find a Directv technician to ask a simple ques

Are you not able to transfer service via the internet?

Well I think doing it the 110% legit way either through customer service or by requesting the transfer online is going to consist of someone looking at my account and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

I really doubt they will charge you back pay since it is their problem and not yours.Besides , you will most likely feel better once this issue is delt with if you contact them. And if you wait muh longer the amount could get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.