AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 1, 2024
Greetings @punker barbie I hope you find yourself very well

I regret having to bother you with this but I feel that I do not have many alternatives, it happens that I work as a monitor for a study and because once I was a model in a clandestine study, my document was used to try to verify a model by reporting, therefore today For today I am also reported, what happens is that without intention and because The mail but they refuse to do so, and I fear that when loading my documents in the model account this is reported bead without just cause, I am of legal age but I am not interested in participating as a model I only appeared in their camera by mistake.

I hope to have your help, I promise that this will not happen again

Of course @punker barbie , I thank you in advance for your answer, the username of the model account in which I appeared by mistake is paola_cartell , He trusted a positive response.

Attachments

• IMG_3471.png
    IMG_3471.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0