AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I realized that I almost exclusively tip girls to buy videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I realized that I almost exclusively tip girls to buy vi

Thanks I didnt see it.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Isis29 said:
So since I am trying to get ideas for non fetish videos I need an opinion from a guy. They would be solo vids. If you thought about buying a solo vid what would you want to see and how long would you like it to be. Your input is appreciated : )

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11448

I posted the link to your 'Fetish Videos' thread. :) I like your thread, and I hope that a lot more people respond to it.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Why would that be weird? Last I checked nobody can tell an independent, fully functioning and otherwise healthy adult how to spend their money. Especially if it's their 'fun' money.

Dammit Rose! You're not meant to tell them that! :p

But yeah, if that's what you like buying, why the hell not? I tend to feel if someone watches a countdown/enjoys the result then they should let their tips go to countdown, maybe put a bit in specifically, but if you're not so fussed about it, but are fussed about the videos, then yeah, tip what you enjoy! if you enjoy videos, tip for videos! If you enjoy a smile, tip for the smile! If you don't enjoy anything, don't tip and move on! It's up to you what you like and what you feel if worth the money, obviously as camgirls we will try and sway you to spend, but it's your decision at the end of the day!

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose

Isabella_deL said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Why would that be weird? Last I checked nobody can tell an independent, fully functioning and otherwise healthy adult how to spend their money. Especially if it's their 'fun' money.

Dammit Rose! You're not meant to tell them that! :p

But yeah, if that's what you like buying, why the hell not? I tend to feel if someone watches a countdown/enjoys the result then they should let their tips go to countdown, maybe put a bit in specifically, but if you're not so fussed about it, but are fussed about the videos, then yeah, tip what you enjoy! if you enjoy videos, tip for videos! If you enjoy a smile, tip for the smile! If you don't enjoy anything, don't tip and move on! It's up to you what you like and what you feel if worth the money, obviously as camgirls we will try and sway you to spend, but it's your decision at the end of the day!
Hey! I'm encouraging him to spend his money on mfc, don't get mad at me. Last I checked that's what most camgirls wanted. :dontknow:

Reactions: IsabellaSnow

Isis29 said:
Your input is appreciated : )
Just post the address and jars of sperm will begin arriving from all corners of the globe :handgestures-salute:

So you only tip to buy videos. At least you tip!

BTW- for those who don't like clips4sale, I accept tokens for the videos on the store, as long as I still have the original. I'm going to make a list on my blog of what I have available and how much they would be in tokens, but that'll take awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.