AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Still Haven’t Been Payed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2020
What it sounds like. Started camming a few weeks ago, cashed out tokens before the pay period ended and had direct deposit on file. Still have not received money, only an email saying as SOON as i filled out my w9 I would receive payment, lol. Any help would be super appreciated.

What it sounds like. Started camming a few weeks ago, cashed out tokens before the pay period ended and had direct deposit on file. Still have not received money, only an email saying as SOON as i filled out my w9 I would receive payment, lol. Any help would be super appreciated.
Support has advised that an email was sent you to today. Please check for it and contact support@chaturbate.com if you need further assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.