AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I suddenly stopped making tokens?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
I worked on MFC for about 3 months. I was doing alright there but it got slower and slower, and competition was rough. I switched to Chaturbate and did extremely well for 2 months, making twice as much as MFC and became one of the top models. Then the site changed the rules, and put a limit on the amount of tokens people could buy... so things just stopped there. I'm lucky to make $10 a night now. I tried MFC again and there's no luck there either. I don't know what happened. I went from making $2000 a month... to $600 a month to probably $300 next month. I've tried every trick in the book to bring in more money and it's just not working out. MFC and Chaturbate are a fail now. What other site does well?

Have you considered gaining access to the model's only section here? Whole wealth of info and advice on not just MFC but the most popular camsites out there. Read the stickies and follow the instructions to get in. Hope that helps. :)

The entire industry, except for the top-earners, has been feeling the heat. The dangerous thing about taking a hiatus on MFC is the destructive nature of the camscore. If you leave for a prolonged period without an established fanbase (or set of regulars), you would almost invariably struggle when you return; the camscore, despite its perceived irrelevance, is important for page-placement and ultimately the amount of traffic you receive.

Try thinking about it from the member's side. Provide an incentive for people to visit, to stay, to talk/interact, to tip, and to return for more. When you have that figured out, that's your path to success. Good luck with your endeavors.

Reactions: CassieRamone
Check out Streamate.

amber_retail said:
I've been hearing that streammate is the new place to be - I still need to fill out the paperwork and submit it, but I've started the process at least. I'm still hoping mfc will kickback for me a little more.

I recently started a new cam site in Denmark, and I think I can promise you a good minute rate. However, I do need active models to make people BUY chat time, but I am sure they will, because I get pretty good traffic.

If anyone is interested in trying out something new and not monster big, try me out, at least for a day or two, and see what happens.
The details can be found here in another thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1212&p=145445#p145445

I hope I am not spamming, but you would like to make money, and so do I (have a pretty expensive system but no cash flow due to lazy Danish models).

-Peter, live-cam-sex.dk Danish LiveCam / ppmedia

amber_retail said:
I've been hearing that streammate is the new place to be - I still need to fill out the paperwork and submit it, but I've started the process at least. I'm still hoping mfc will kickback for me a little more.
anywhere people say is the new place to be has probably already stopped being the place to be lol, like shares on the stock market.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.