AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think I might be drunky

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not alone, gorgeous!! Though mine might not TOTALLY be an accident, I drank more than was probably necessary.

Fuck on cam drinking games...

Reactions: Magnolia
so what did you buy yourself? just dying to know.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
ALSO: dont shop online drunk
BAD IDEA

Lol I had a friend tell me a story once of how she bought a whole package of packets of thousands of googly eyes when drunk and didn't remember doing it the night before :haha: The reason she told me was because she was asking people if they needed/wanted some because she wants to get rid of them hahaha!

• Funny!
Reactions: CharlieBelle
Lol I had a friend tell me a story once of how she bought a whole package of packets of thousands of googly eyes when drunk and didn't remember doing it the night before :haha: The reason she told me was because she was asking people if they needed/wanted some because she wants to get rid of them hahaha!

Tell her to follow @annewheaton (Wil Wheaton's wife) on Twitter. She's hilarious. But she also "vandaleyes" random things she sees.

So i thought i'd make a post.
Post here if you think you mgith be accidently drunky too?

I DID not mIx my drink, duke made it and its a white russian and i think its mostly vodka

ALSO: dont shop online drunk
BAD IDEA
This threads completes me.

hqdefault.jpg

Well Saturday night at a private party with several courses of wine paired with the meals , champagne to start ...the wine tasted like feet...so after a bottle or 2, I switched to beers...champagne, wine and beer...plus other party favors...things...happened...this was supposed to be a proper dinner party...I got into trouble

this was the proper pic with everyone all civilized and such
IMG_0658.JPG

Ahem ...then here is me...apparently ...table got danced on....shirt was off....I got troubles...notice 2 chairs beside me are vacated....oh boy ....

12360019_10156327277155008_6437919173081329736_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.