AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i was banned for leaving stream on unknowingly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
my account is "joeyclev" i had thousands of tokens and I no longer can access my account due to a AFK ban. I had no idea it was a bannable offense, and i completely never intend to be AFK at my cam. Please please help me reinstate my account or i'll be forced to try a different cam site. I need this money i rely on it for rent and if i cant transfer the money close to the end of the month i could lose my living arrangement. Please help me.

@punker barbie please help, im a dedicated streamer and want nothing but to be able to access my account again and all my followers. The TOS will never be broken on my end ever again. for i did not realize i will always double check my stream from here on

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help, im a dedicated streamer and want nothing but to be able to access my account again and all my followers. The TOS will never be broken on my end ever again. for i did not realize i will always double check my stream from here on

Usually, you can be away from the stream for about 15 - 20 minutes before being told off, if you're longer than that, then to be fair you should go offline but its understandable sometimes you may only intend to be away for 2 minutes but it turns into 40 minutes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.