AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If 'Rudolph' Took Place Today

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
The whole premise is horseshit. It's not Santa who discriminated against Rudolph, but the other reindeer.

In the movie, Santa made fun of Rudolph too, and even told Rudolph's father he should be ashamed of him. (I just rewatched it the other day, haha)

Sevrin said:
The whole premise is horseshit. It's not Santa who discriminated against Rudolph, but the other reindeer.

You are correct, that the "premise" of the song was the other reindeer made fun of him.

On the other hand, the premise of this video is today's (electronic) societal rush to judgement; lynching via social media; and overriding "PC-ness". I thought it was pretty funny, but there was one flaw. When the humiliated Santa went to deliver his mea culpa, he actually apologized. Where in the real world, the wrong-doer would have blamed everybody but himself and would have tried to spin his actions as correct & proper :mrgreen:

If anything, the video's creator just took poetic license with the original "premise" ;)

Sevrin said:

Horseshit premise? :lol:

Who were the reindeer ultimately working for and who held the final decision?

BTW, it's the 50th Anniversary of Rudolph's airing.

Dang, now I feel old! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.