AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If You Purchased MFC....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teagan_Chase said:
SoTxBob said:
Teagan_Chase said:
I had a novel idea. Maybe MFC and other sites should come up with their own Chip In like system. One that can be used on their site profiles and shared on twitter and such. They could still get a fee or cut of some sort but the members could just donate straight from their linked bank account or card and give straight to the model. The site could just charge a straight fee like 3% which is the average like paypal. The site gets their cut of money and the model gets a lil more and isnt breaking the rules at all.
Maybe though girls would stop doing shows for tips and only for the chip in amounts. Maybe to combat that Chip In type donations wont count towards cam score or something?? Hmm thered have to be some way to work it :)

It would be nice to have another chip in system [besides the sex biased Paypal] to give the girls cash without the huge cut cam sites take. On that same line, I don't see any cam site taking any kind of a "minimal" cut of the funds like the 3% nor do I see any site directly related to the industry as much of a trusted place to actually give your info to be it bank numbers or other. IMO, any kind chip-in would need to be a completely separate entity by itself, or tied to a world wide bank. to foster trust needed in financial transactions.

Well if you give them your card info to buy tokens then i dont see it being a bigger deal to do the same for a widget. You wouldnt have to do routing and account numbers, just the same info you do for tokens buying. They would just use the same info they have on file for you, nothing new needed.
MFC takes roughly half of every thing you spend (depending on your package) so theyd still be getting a great amount by doing a 3% or so fee widget. And as long as it wont count towards cam score girls will still be wanting token tips. Though i guess youd probably get a huge influx of girls who dont give a shit about cam score and just do widget shows. Hmmm

Correct me if I'm wrong....
Last time I checked, MFC didn't have the CC numbers. That's why they use a 3rd party billing service to handle CC token purchase transactions. However, being an amoeba in the big pool of mega spenders, I have no idea how they handle bank transfers for tokens. :)

Reactions: camstory
OOh youre absolutely right! I was thinking of something else. Well then MFC should have no issue using the third parties for a widget either. Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.