AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing me, they will be when I say things like "I wish you good luck," "I wish that people knew how to properly dispose of trash," and "I wish I ate another one of those homemade cookies."

But if I were more conscious about the wish granting, I would wish for
1) The ability to travel backwards and forwards through time
2) A way to find my true love, and have her realize it too
3) A long, healthy, and fun life for me and my family (assuming the second wish is granted)

Ahh yes my favorite

1: License to kill
2: Full acceptance of my killing people being OK, ie no one will try and get back at me, because it's OK I did the killing
3: Enough money so I wouldn't have to work again.

1) all debts be paid off, to give everyone a fresh start (meaning, everyone owed money is suddenly given the money they were owed, and everyone owing money would have their debts cleared... this would actually make me a couple thousand richer O.O)

2) that cam girls would be accepted for what they are, and those who enjoy them not be accused of cheating

3) that people who say "I wish I could be ___" be given a dream in which it happens, showing all the bad and the good that would accompany

This is a fun one....I'm going all out

1) The power to mentally make people do what I want them to do (like obione in the first star wars with the storm trooper) Look out all you mean people....i'm going to make you nice.
2) A billion $$
3) Unlimited wishes forever.

Watch out organized religion...i'm coming after you with my unlimited wishes.

AlexLady said:
1) That secrets weren't necessary in any way.
2) That people in the world would prefer honesty to anything else.
3) That stupid people couldn't have babies.

I love the third one alexlady.......how true. I'll add that to my unlimited wish list just in case.

Mine are a bit childish. But I guess that's because I am.

1.) Wings capable of flight. Yes, I'd have to alter a lot of shirts, but hey, small price to pay.

2.) The ability to move things with my mind.

3.) Happiness for the people I love. This one might bite me in the ass, but since I love them it doesn't really matter. That's a REALLY small amount of people anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.