AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you won a competition

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
that gave you £1,000 ($1,148.24) every day for life, what would you do with your time?

A measly £41.66 is credited to your account every hour, 24/7, 365 days a year until your heart stops.

Likely volunteer for an animal rescue or start my own. After I traveled a bit.

My heart belongs to doggos.

I would use the money to build up my career so that I can expand my earnings much faster.
Once I have more earnings, I would pay off my family's debts, and save to buy a house for us.
I'd also take my mum on holiday overseas. Not sure where though. But she's never had the chance to have a proper holiday and play tourist.
Once my family is taken care of for the rest of their days, I will become a potato and be lazy and play video games and read manga all day.

Live a quiet unassuming life where I can give generously to causes I am passionate about and maybe flip a few houses or some other type of creative project to keep me occupied.
Everyone is like "I'd travel and help the world!" and I'm like "I'll help my family, fuck the world" lol

:haha: I worried my answer sounded a little too much like the answers beauty pageant contestants give so you are fine.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going to go shopping and and buy all the clothes I've ever wanted to fill the walk in wardrobe my future house would have XD
On the other scale, I'd end up giving money to animal shelters or adopting a bazillion animals.
But for me, fam comes first XD

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Was my last post so real, it killed the forum?

Happy answer:

Buy all the video games! And all the art books! And buy a nice big studio to go work in everyday!

Reactions: A Little Batty
I’d buy a farm and have 2837 dogs

If you ever achieve this dream can you hire me to pet your dogs?

*Passes you her resume titled

"Ember blaze, pro dog cuddler extraordinare."*

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm going to go shopping and and buy all the clothes I've ever wanted to fill the walk in wardrobe my future house would have XD
On the other scale, I'd end up giving money to animal shelters or adopting a bazillion animals.
But for me, fam comes first XD

For future reference if it ever does happen to you I'm your half-cousin five times removed on your paternal great grandmother's side. ;)

Reactions: A Little Batty
For future reference if it ever does happen to you I'm your half-cousin five times removed on your paternal great grandmother's side. ;)
Wouldn't surprise me, my bogan family breeds like rats XD

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach
Hmmm... After buying some prime land in Alaska and building a fully functional, self-sustaining tiny mansion off-grid for my kids and grandkids to visit/inherit, I'd probably volunteer my time to help fly non-profit runs for veterans or pets from disaster zones.

Reactions: JickyJuly
First thing I'd do is use it to pay off my debts, while working my existing job. Once I have a sizeable amount saved up, buy some undeveloped land (40-100 acres) that I can use for raising a small amount of fruits/veggies, hunt on and play around riding motorcycle, mountain bike, etc. Build a small house that I've been wanting to do for a long time. That would become my cabin for the time being.

While still working, I'd then focus on family and extremely close friends. Paying off their bills and help setting themselves up for success, debt free. My parents are nearing the age where they'll need assistance with medical, so I'd make sure to keep some of that aside and take care of them.

Once I have a few years worth of a livable income saved up, I'd retire from my current job and live off the incoming winnings. Then, move into the house I built on the land I purchased. Because I live pretty frugally, I can continue to pay for my parents health expenses while also donating money/time to local causes for military, LEO, Firefighters, food shelves and pet shelters.

Reactions: Gen
One thing I would really want to do is build low income housing in my city. It is very exspensive to rent here and it hard on families and other people to make ends meet. Id travel the world pay off debts and unburden most of our families with debt. Id still cam though because id like it. id have the sexiest outfits and alllll the toys

Buy a reasonable house with a pool and a separate studio for my husband's music stuff, take care of my babies with ease, be generous with my stepdaughter and *cough* grandkids, travel to see family, send my grandmas flowers on the regular, try to talk my Dad into moving to Florida when he retires so we can hang out eating chinese food and drinking beer by my above mentioned pool...

Maybe try to get into politics and influence things break my heart instead of crying about them (foster care system, animal rights, healthcare, support for families with special needs kids). I guess that might be hard after putting my naked butt all over the internet.

Past that, I'd basically be a fairy godmother to anyone I could find. No one needs that much money in a year, and plenty of people need more than they have. It would be dreamy to run around throwing money at people.

Reactions: Gen and Fatquack
I'd use it to sponsor a torture competition show for people who speed through school zones.

I don't even like kids. They're always sticky and have endless snot. No reason to run over them.

If you're serious, Google ''habitat for humanity'' in your zip code.

Thank you! I do know a bit about the project, I haven't connected with them yet but I think they do wonderful things!

Donate a lot to animal welfare, foster care, childcare for struggling mothers, make better nursing homes for the elderly, get loads of plastic surgery, finally fix my fucking eyes, and live in a big city in a skyrise.

Also, invest, so I can make more money to donate to charities.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.