AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'll answer your questions about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain, etc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you send a transaction on the network, especially with a low fee the processing time can be a couple of hours. If you want to check how long it's going to take to be confirmed then I found the site linked below, you just hit the search bar, copy in the txID from the send transaction and it will give an estimate on how long is left.

https://www.blockonomics.co

Reactions: Luminus55
Holy shiz! This was the last thing I was expecting to read about on here! Im a (skinny) big crypto believer and by the way so happy we cracked the 5k USD with Bitcoin today!! I actually accept Bitties as payment now and get SO judged for it all the time. Dont care. Love my Bitcoins and im also a big believer in ICX, ELA, GIN (got a couple master nodes) and NEX (now Nash). We will have to disagree on Tron ahah but I am really happy to see crypto mentioned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.